Question for guys and gals

So Katie Lue has been the talk of this board over the last couple of days.as always, I always ask and warn the girls I see about their screening methods. Out of concern for their safety and legal implications. Does screening through Eccie (checking out reviews), tone of txt messages, and P411 constitute property screening. I don't want to box anyone out but I also don't want any harm to come to the ladies. There is risk in this game but it is a qualified risk that we all have to assess for our own well being. I am curious about your thoughts.... Good or bad.
D she did screen me thru 411 but I have a believe if a girl doesnt screen you thats a concern...because that means she isnt screening many others

If she just uses eccie then I ask her to screen me...via another provider or 411
I have yet too read of a guy refusing a date because a girl did not thoughly screen him.
Big Country-
A hard pecker has no brain!!
yeah I dont think a guy would post that...but a veteran hobbiest would agree that its a concern if you arent screened

doesnt mean a guy wont go ahead with the date.. just sayin
It is an illionsion to believe you are being screened in the 15 minutes between claints.
To me, screening through eccie isn't a legit screening method. Sorry guys, just because you post comments and reviews doesn't mean you're trustworthy.

The reverse holds true, just because a lady is a verified provider on eccie doesn't prove anything either.

As always, it comes down to research and trust your instincts. If something doesn't feel right, walk away.
Quite honestly, no screening method is foolproof. P411 and date check are the closest resources a provider has for safety. But each provider has their own way to determine if their "spidey-sense" tells them that a potential customer is safe.
If your Eccie account has 44 reviews, 300+ posts and you've been a member for two years.... Id take it as screening. Its solid.

If your eccie account has 1 review and you've been a member for 6 months.... Id want more.

Every situation is different and every girl's comfort level is different.
Well said Bobby.
Does that mean you will see me Bobby?
Quite honestly, no screening method is foolproof. P411 and date check are the closest resources a provider has for safety. But each provider has their own way to determine if their "spidey-sense" tells them that a potential customer is safe. Originally Posted by fritz3552

The "spidey-sense" works for the guys too! Listen to her. What is she saying, and what is her tone of voice. Is she talking "at you" instead of talking "with you". If you get that little bird talking to you in the quiet area of your brain, with a word of caution: walk away. For all of us: if it doesn't feel right, it isn't right. In this age of computers, where identity theft is common, why would anyone give out their real personal information to anyone. It doesn't make sense.

JR
Handles can be compromised. You never know.
If your Eccie account has 44 reviews, 300+ posts and you've been a member for two years.... Id take it as screening. Its solid.

If your eccie account has 1 review and you've been a member for 6 months.... Id want more.

Every situation is different and every girl's comfort level is different. Originally Posted by bobbyupside
Look at that Bobby...... in da house....Love it!!

Miss ya Bobby babe
Handles can be compromised. You never know.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Yes!

Also, reviews might be fake. A guy with 15 random BP reviews with dead links and phone numbers only? Absolutely no way of knowing if any of them are legit.

Eccie is not a screening site. It can be used as a tool, but postwhoring =/= safety. I'm sure there are plenty of frequent posters that would like to screw me over if I gave them the chance.