Waco help/info?

Killeen has a list of hotels that are safe and ones to avoid, can anyone help with info like that for Waco?

Also, I will be making a brief visit on my way to Dallas in a couple of weeks.
If you pre-book before Sunday, I will honor my February special rate.

PLEASE PM with info or requests.
Stick to the newer ones..... Stay away from motel 6 and the ones near new road on north bound side......new mall area pretty good as well as ones on hwy 84......
Motel 6 isn't usually an option for me anyways, but thank you. I like 3+ star hotels. ;-)
Any other suggestions??
May I suggest, as a safety measure, anyone with recommended hotels in Waco, PM those to myself or Tammie. That way, we can keep the recommended list in the lady's info share, and not in public view.

I agree that we need the list for Waco area (we have a Killeen list of yes and no hotels). However, I know for a fact that LE reads our board. So let us keep the "yes" list where they cannot read it. I have no concern with listing the "no" hotels in the open.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Thank you OldSarge, that is precisely why I requested them to PM me instead of posting on here.

I made it safely in spite of the rain.
Ad will be posted in the morning.
I'm not much of a night owl so probably going to bed early.
The traffic along 35 both to and from Waco to Temple today was as bad as I have ever experienced today. Glad you made it safely to town!
Took me close to half an hour to get through Round Rock alone because traffic was so bad.
Glad you made it safe to Waco, dear!

FF
Thank you ffireman