Looking for info on provider

Anyone know what happened with northern Belle? All of her ads are gone and her Twitter is suspended
Retired.
She is no longer providing. When someone removes their ads and their Twitter is gone as well that would mean that they are not available.
One would think common sense could have given you that answer.
She is no longer providing. When someone removes their ads and their Twitter is gone as well that would mean that they are not available.
One would think common sense could have given you that answer. Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
While the end result is the same, there are many reasons behind it. Some ladies move out of town. Others, happily, retire to a different life. Sadly, many ladies run into legal difficulties, and a few, unfortunately, pass away.

It was reported to me by another lady in the profession that Belle has retired.
Thank you Bob for your kind reply .
More so wondering if there was a story behind it or what
More so wondering if there was a story behind it or what Originally Posted by Vegito
Whatever that story is is none of your goddamn business because if she wanted you to know she would have made it known. You guys can give no peace to a lady that tries to leave in peace.
Whatever that story is is none of your goddamn business because if she wanted you to know she would have made it known. You guys can give no peace to a lady that tries to leave in peace. Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
yep, she was always a professional
  • stein
  • 02-10-2022, 09:35 AM
A bit of an over reaction Shake and Bake
Good for NB, I hope she does well.
lt doesn't sound like the op was trying to stir the pot. It's understandable that he would curious even if it was only a business arrangement.
Good for NB, I hope she does well.
lt doesn't sound like the op was trying to stir the pot. It's understandable that he would curious even if it was only a business arrangement. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
You must've missed the last comment because he's looking for a story filled with drama. Sorry there isn't one on this fine lady who no longer exists to any of us! Good for her
Anyone know what happened with northern Belle? All of her ads are gone and her Twitter is suspended Originally Posted by Vegito
Dont worry they never retire

Barring a dirt nap they

All eventually have to return for money
best answer ! they always return
Unless they find a rich sugar daddy there's nothing else that's going to play the bills. And I don't think any of these girls are going to jump back into working a straight 40.
Unless they find a rich sugar daddy there's nothing else that's going to play the bills. And I don't think any of these girls are going to jump back into working a straight 40. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
which is harder work
40 hours at a job, or 40 guys a week ????