Making My Way To Beaumont Boys Where To Stay

Hey Beaumont Gents,
I am making a trip to Beaumont very soon(Jan 9th-10th) and I am not sure where to stay. I have never been to Beaumont. Drove through once,but don't remember much. lol Any info is greatly appreicated! You are welcome to PM me or email me kinky_petite_nikki@yahoo.com
Thank you for your time!

Kisses,
Nikki
I would check the Holiday Inn on Walden Road. Good part of town but far enough away from prying eyes, easy in and out and plenty of good places to eat within walking distance. Just depends on how much you want to pay.
The Holiday Inn is a nice hotel with a great location. However, the rooms on some of the lower levels can be seen by the front desk. (I've had this problem) Request a room on an uper level if possible. Pm or email me and I'll let you know where I have had successful stays and where to avoid. There's a side to hotels stays that providers see and hobbyists may not. Just don't want to steer you wrongly. Muah!
Hi Chloe,

Thinking of heading to Beaumont after the new year and was wanting to find out the ins and outs and the dos and donts. Can u give me anymore info?

Thanks,
Sammi
Ladies, please email, pm or call for this info. I'd be more than happy to assist you.
walden rd is best

have fun sexy!!
Thank you all for the great info! I just want to stay in the right area. Just want to make the boys as comfortable as I can!

Hope you have fun Miss Dallas on your travels!

Happy New Year's Everyone!

Kisses,
Nikki
have fun sexy lady===one day we will meet!
Welcome to Beaumont! I hope have a great visit!
Thanks Gwen! I look forward to visiting!

Kisses!
With All The Ladies Wanting To Come To Beaumont, We Should Have a Big Party!
woohooooo that sounds HOT!
Thanks Gwen! I look forward to visiting!

Kisses! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
You're welcome!
Stay away from north 11th ... MANY gents won't go there.