Does anyone else see red flags?

• JoeE
  • 01-02-2013, 01:15 PM
http://tyler.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-l-21/20099999

Screams red flags to me...... we did get a new sheriff....
Let me see:

Hot piece of ass:
Good

Advertising on BP: Bad

Willing to take credit cards: No problem

Willing to take "something we can't discuss here": Very bad

Willing to take electronics: VERY BAD

Naw, it's all good.

HID
  • JoeE
  • 01-02-2013, 01:59 PM
LOL...I eagerly await your review!
Freaks me out. Somebody will take the risk. You can bet on that.
Not to mention the photos were taken off some poor unsuspecting chick's blog, named Jennifer (not Bree).

Apparently these people have never heard the term: copyright infringement
  • JoeE
  • 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
My tineye search on the photos didn't return any results... nonetheless, still won't be calling this one.
My tineye search on the photos didn't return any results... nonetheless, still won't be calling this one. Originally Posted by JoeE
Like, OMG, you didn't use GOOGLE IMAGES - duh lol
Tutorial to spot phony backpage pics (or any image online):

1. Go to Google.com
2. Click the Images link at top
3. Right click on photo in question, copy image url
4. Go back to Google images search field, right click and paste the previously copied url and click search button
5. When/if nothing is returned click link above that says "for matching images, try search by image -- at this time, you will see all images matching the one in question.
6. Problem solved - you know where the images originated or where else they are being used.

Happy Hunting!
Great advice for researching but who has the time to investigate every ad? Not I.

Thank goodness for Ms Gwen. She keeps us slow pokes up to speed. :-)

I think most people using BP aren't all that concerned with quality anyways. However, that was one of my favorite spots for a while. So I don't think every gal on the site is a fraud or a bad provider. If they have reviews...get that ass!
Great advice for researching but who has the time to investigate every ad? Not I. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
I guess it's helpful for those guys who are interested in a particular ad/person.

I use it to track where my own photos are being misused so appropriate action can be taken.
Great advice for researching but who has the time to investigate every ad? Not I.

Thank goodness for Ms Gwen. She keeps us slow pokes up to speed. :-)
Very smart lady!

I think most people using BP aren't all that concerned with quality anyways. However, that was one of my favorite spots for a while. So I don't think every gal on the site is a fraud or a bad provider. If they have reviews...get that ass! Originally Posted by ChloeCox
haha thanks! I do my best to keep them up to speed...

I have a great blog about BP advertising. ;-)
that google images trick is cool, thx gwen
DAMN!!! And I was scheduled to see her tonight. I guess I'll still go. Everyone knows how safe I think BP is.

HID
that google images trick is cool, thx gwen Originally Posted by tylerdurden
You are welcome!