CINDY LANE – NCNS – don’t waste your time.

CINDY LANE – NCNS – don’t waste your time.

Date: 04/14/2015
Provider: Cindy Lane
Phone: 214-617-5828
Email Address: Cindylane1995@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=287216 ; https://www.preferred411.com/P185836
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635/35E area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: NONE - NCNS
Session Length: 60 Minutes
Fee: 300.00 paid 0
Hair Length and Color: Collar Length Red
Smoking Status: no (per her P411)
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'-5" Tall & 140lbs, Curvy, 34B-28-20, Brown Eyes, Tattoo’s = more than one (per her P411 profile)

The Rest of the Story: Ever since I read you&me review on Cindy Lane, I was in LUST. To top it off, she comes into chat and has P411. I PMed her and I told her that I want to meet her. I have a weakness for young Latinas. I also inquired why her rates are different from Eccie and P411. She said the P411 guy’s will pay 375.00 and Eccie guy’s only will pay 300.00 tops. She told me to send her an appointment request through P411, which I promptly did. We were all set for 04-14-2015 @ 11:00am I get up early and after my coffee, start prepping for my date. Shit, shower, shave, and shave the boys. Get dressed, take my meds, and go to ATM.

It was 10:30am when I first text her and say I am on my way, I am more than half way there. At 10:50am I text her again and say I am here and get no answer. No text, no call, nothing. Now she just gave me the general area, not the hotel or room at this point. (635/35E/farmers branch) So at 11:00am I text again, then again at 11:15 I call and leave a voice mail saying that I am leaving if she don’t call soon by 11:30am I am getting pissed because she don’t even have the decency to give me a TEXT. (Wasted my time, gas, and meds) I call my plan B and she doesn’t answer either. I am sitting in my car with a hard on, a pocket full of cash, and no pussy. (WTF) I can’t believe this, with all the connections I have to get pussy, this is happening to me. Thanks Cindy Lane for ruining my day. To this min. I still have not heard from her or seen her log in to Eccie or P411.

CG

Hopefully she'll make it right.
Cindy Lane just sent me a message saying:
there were cops in the hotel. I left to dangerous.

I asked her why she didn't send me a text, voice mail, or answer any of my texts? why did she just leave and ignore the fact that i was just sitting there, not knowing whats up. We could have went to a different hotel. I got no answer and personally, i think it's BS.

CG
I thought providers were suppose to have their best rates listed on p411, maybe you should alert that to Gina. Sorry she wasted your time gas and mileage on your car. Better luck next time, CG!
  • 04-14-2015, 03:08 PM
She tried that higher rate crap with several guys already that have p411
That is the 411 rule alright, but it is generally ignored. Search everwhere for the best rate..
I hate that copierguy.. I trust your reviews..
I thought providers were suppose to have their best rates listed on p411, maybe you should alert that to Gina. Sorry she wasted your time gas and mileage on your car. Better luck next time, CG! Originally Posted by davidfree986
I did alert Gina and these are the results:

The web page for Cindy lane is Temporarily Unavailable.
The provider must contact us to get her P411 page reinstated. No other information will be given to anyone other than the holder of this account.

Thank you Gina,
CG
I did alert Gina and these are the results:

The provider must contact us to get her P411 page reinstated. No other information will be given to anyone other than the holder of this account.

Thank you Gina,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Just think of how may p411 guys she has fucked over by charging them higher rates, as there are many more p411 clients than the members of Eccie who are also on p411. Looks to me like Gina saw the thread, compared the donation rates and that is page you will see looking up her account. If Cindy Lane refuses to give her best rates on p411, which can be the same as Eccie, then that temporary unavailability may become permanent!
UPDATE:
Cindy Lane has changed her Regular rate from 300 to 375 for all Eccie members and is only doing OUTCALL (per her Showcase)

Her P411 is still down and says:

She has not even tried to make anything right with me.

CG
  • jgod
  • 04-18-2015, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the info!
Haha,, she can't afford to make things right. After all, she stood you up at a much lower price point. I guess you will have to wait till she has a special haha. Just kiding Copierguy.