P411 Adboard

It appears that the P411 ad board has been permanently removed from P411. It provided a good service of who was available. Sad.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-17-2015, 04:57 AM
That is sad.
That sucks looks like ladies are going to have to find alternative ways of advertising as posting twice a week on eccie is not enough exposure.
What's sad is that a few couldn't get it through their thick heads to not abuse a service.
I heard of a private forum that has fbsm and localized ad stickies...*perhaps*.

That might be a good alternative for daily and short notice ads...*maybe*.

I think BrownSugarBaby runs it.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-17-2015, 07:53 AM
Just received word that a friend of Gina's is coming out with a replacement board the will include ad board and activities list. Yea! No date yet when it will start.
IMHO, Pictures in your Reviews, is the best way to advertise.
It's real, it's up to date, and you have a hobbyist to verify that.
Your weekly AD, Showcase, and P411 profile could be for running Specials.

CG
Yes, this is a real bummer. I loved looking at the ads posted there. Helped me make up my mind quite a few times. Sucks.
I heard of a private forum that has fbsm and localized ad stickies...*perhaps*.

That might be a good alternative for daily and short notice ads...*maybe*.

I think BrownSugarBaby runs it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Speaking of ads, nice shameless plug for your little private forum you started a while back. Trouble is, since the forum is private and has only a limited number of guys that can access it by invitation only as opposed to Eccie in general, and dwarfs in comparison to even p411 as far as views go, then it us virtually useless to place an ad there.

Too bad about the p411 ads going away. I have always thought the best ad a provider could have, good or bad, is a review of a BCD session with her.
It's not her forum anymore... and plenty of people have requested entry and been admitted. It's all about how you behave yourself publicly... just sayin...
IMHO, Pictures in your Reviews, is the best way to advertise.
It's real, it's up to date, and you have a hobbyist to verify that.
Your weekly AD, Showcase, and P411 profile could be for running Specials.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Your statement is probably true, but there are a lot of guys who won't take the time to write reviews anymore. I can't really say I blame them.
It's not her forum anymore... and plenty of people have requested entry and been admitted. It's all about how you behave yourself publicly... just sayin... Originally Posted by GracePreston
So who do we contact to gain admittance to this forum?
All I really cared about with the ad forum was knowing who was available, when they were available, and where. Give me a link to Eccie, etc., for reviews, rates and activities, and I'm good.

Hopefully someone will come up with a public site or forum to do just that.
So who do we contact to gain admittance to this forum? Originally Posted by SexyStephTx

Dunno, but posting taint photos will help the process.
It's not her forum anymore... and plenty of people have requested entry and been admitted. It's all about how you behave yourself publicly... just sayin... Originally Posted by GracePreston
That may explain the plenty of people that have requested admittance. Thanks, Grace!