Is it just me??

Is it just me or has this holiday weekend been slow for hobbyists and providers?
Is it just me or has this holiday weekend been slow for hobbyists and providers? Originally Posted by Corpus Liv

True...there has been an overwhelming lack of posts on any of the Texas boards.
Imo this board in general ,as much as I love the hobby, has gone down hill. I know I come.and go but this past time.i came back I walked into a crab storm of hobbyists fighting over all kinds of issues. I still.dont understand how this board went from a fun hobby based community to.guys fighting. That's just my opinion though and am neutral when it comes to any of those arguments. Lol but yeah definitely lack of posts and traveling girls especially
I just figured that everyone would be wanting to hobby this weekend, but it has been unusually quiet on my home front. I wish more people were wanting to play.
Well darling this is just me but I am not going to pay that much going in in the dark, not knowing what you look like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what is beautiful to one guy maybe not so much to the next.
Holidays are traditionally slow hobby days. Most hobbyists have wives or girlfriends and spend holidays with them.
You might do better if you actually had a showcase.
I don't think she will ever have a show case.
I use to be active when ASPD was around. Eccie is just not the same at all.
Well darling this is just me but I am not going to pay that much going in in the dark, not knowing what you look like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what is beautiful to one guy maybe not so much to the next. Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy
I would normally agree but I've read her reviews and she has gained my interest, just been really busy lately but I am hoping to get some time in with Liv soon.
I saw 2 girls recently, one last week and another this past monday. Holidays for me i usually spend relaxing and being with friends. Or in this case on my death bed from fucking food poisoning i got right on thanksgiving lol. I swear if its not one thing its another, at least im 100% again...but im broke. Fml
I enjoy reading the comments but yea too much drama in some posts it's stupid
The holidays were really good to me
The holidays were really good to me Originally Posted by Sasha361
But you also advertise on back page so you have more of an audience which works for you.
True...there has been an overwhelming lack of posts on any of the Texas boards. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I agree from North & East Texas. We have been real slow with little conversation or participation from anyone. Seems like we have fewer Traveling Playmates come through.

Sasha ... glad to see you are doing well!!
I know i stay home around the holidays. It is not worth the time and effort in south texas to travel to McAllen or Courpus during this time.

I think we will have about a two week window in December and then it will be dry until mid January. Remember girls guys have families. That means gifts and that means less $$ they have to spend for us
Or as one of my clients told me he was going into savings mode....

I know that is what i am planning. Yes there has been lots of drama but maybe with our new moderators it will get better for all of us..