PICS... FINALLY!!!

Hope y'all like my new pic!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_4970.JPG (76.5 KB, 649 views)
Uh oh.....
My interest level is definitely on the rise.
Nice
Absolutely Beautiful!!
THANK Y'ALL!!!
Would love more candid/natural pictures. This one looks unnatural and highly edited.

A decent point and shoot camera, good lighting and a simple backdrop is super easy to get. Easier than busting out digital editing software like Photoshop at least.
+1
Yeah I noticed the same thing, heavily photoshopped. Please post a natural picture, we want to see what we're getting.
Come on guys!!! I had to have some very distinctive marks removed from my pictures. Nothing gross, but trying to stay UTR. I invite any of y'all that are calling my pic out to contact any one of my reviewers to verify that my pic is a VERY accurate picture of me.
Come on guys!!! I had to have some very distinctive marks removed from my pictures. Nothing gross, but trying to stay UTR. I invite any of y'all that are calling my pic out to contact any one of my reviewers to verify that my pic is a VERY accurate picture of me. Originally Posted by Corpus Liv
I agree that this is a accurate pic of you, but hey, they are the ones that are missing out.

I'd bet several of them are even "professional " photographers and would be happy to trade you a photo session with their cell phone cam for a discounted session.... lmao. Cheap fuckers.
Got it. Just expressing my dislike for fuzzy/blurry left tits and crazy editing. I mean why edit the background out like that? Someone went crazy with the Photoshop lasso tool and not very well. Just saying, something more natural may work better. There are ways to remove tattoos and other marks without going crazy like that.

Anyways, I'd still hit that. Thanks for the photo sweetie. I was (and kind of still am) legitimately curious what you were packing since you have so many great reviews.

Oh and hunter..

</sarcasm>
Thank you Hunter and Ryan!!! My heros!!
I'm a fan of the hand bra, looking good Liv
Thank you!!!