Texas_Goddess Not So Godly...

I KNOW you can never trust a provider, but think it is good to give fair warning. I have twice set up an hour session with Texas_Goddess and twice been left holding the, errr, bag... The first time I was enroute to her incall when she texted and said she "forgot" that she was menstruating heavily and couldn't see me... Really?, I thought... That caught her completely off guard? I know... It happens... But today... I tried again... She texted: "Come On Over." and then never answered another text! I PMd her to let her know of my displeasure over her disrespect for MY time only to be texted with a barrage of nasty texting from her tonight... She was upset that I sent a PM through eccie... Really? She wouldn't answer any texting! Soooo... The bottom line is that if you make an appointment with Texas_Goddess... Even more than normal... Make sure you have a back up plan!
Damn. I was about to pull the trigger. Thanks for the heads up.
These hoes ain't loyal.
Since when does a NCNS go in the alert section? I'm sure there's two sides to this story.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
Hey... Look... I don't care where it goes... Not sure how it fits as a "COED DISCUSSION" either... The reason I put it under alert was that sitting around waiting is exposure a hobbiest generally doesn't need or want. I'm not sure what happened... She seemed really mad at ME, but never said what it was that I did. For those who have seen her, GREAT. For ME? I don't need the hassle... I do very little negative commenting here, so it was bad enough that I thought I should share. I just don't want others to waste their time like I did...