I need HELP with a cover story for my wife..... or im in trouble

So i was on the phone with a girl talking about a massage. My wife calls my other phone and i thought i pressed ignore... needless to say, she heard some of my conversation. So i was in a emergency repair mode and my story kinda makes sense.. and she'll believe me, but i need a fellow hobbyist to corroborate my story. Basically u and i are co-wokers... and u are also a part time massage therapist who is looking to hire a girl to assist u with massages. U placed an ad in the mcallen monitor... u got a call back from a girl who only speaks spanish, i was with u at that time (cuz we were coming back from linch)..so i went ahead and translated for u..(which is where she started hearing)... and there are some other details that i would need to go over......So i need some HELP. Lol... im willing to compensate if needed... and i need a guy who doesnt have a mexican accent.. (u dont speak spanish and thats why i was speaking to girl in spanish about her prior massage experience) .... but hit me up if u think u could help a brutha out....cuz i really need it... thanks,