Date: 1-21-23
Name: Gina
Phone: After screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: West of 35
Activities: BBBJ, Shower play that was awesome to just jump right too it. Balling on first sight would be even better.
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice ass with big titties. Smooth landing strip. 115lbs
Recommendation: Yes
With us losing Lovely and Amy soon, I hope Gina stays around for a good while. My first visit with her was great and will def see her again next I think
My appointment is booked, can't wait!!
My appointment is booked, can't wait!! Originally Posted by Heartside
But is she Catholic? You might want to read what Dw8001 had to say in this review. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2895333
But is she Catholic? You might want to read what Dw8001 had to say in this review. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2895333 Originally Posted by ntxguy
She was with me. Do you have any personal experience?
She was with me. Do you have any personal experience? Originally Posted by Willie82
The Catholic comment is only for Heartside. Since she was with you you really should see Dw8001's experience in the link I posted willieboy.
That reads as a NO. That you have no clue. Gina deserves better than your BS speculation and outside views.
Gina is top notch IMO. Was not only Catholic with me, but a genuine experience. Lots of fun, laughing and playing, mixed in with lots of pounding and she took it like a champ.
That reads as a NO. That you have no clue. Gina deserves better than your BS speculation and outside views. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
Why so salty new handle? I wasn't speculating on anything. As a PSA I was pointing out someone elses experience. Now get back to your job.
Gina is top notch IMO. Was not only Catholic with me, but a genuine experience. Lots of fun, laughing and playing, mixed in with lots of pounding and she took it like a champ. Originally Posted by naughtycassanova057
Exactly my point! Gina is a Tiger!
With Amy and Lovely leaving, I think Gina is about to become very busy.. hopefully she doesnt burn out