Staff rotation in sub-amps

So you build friendship with one girl in a sub-amp and go to her regularly. Then one day you call to make an appointment and they tell you she no longer works there. You take an appointment with another girl and go there anyway. You ask the manager where the girl went and she tells you 'California'. In one case, California turned out to be Mansfield because she had given me her number and I texted her. Does anyone know what really happens? Do they move out girls that become too popular?
Some move one because they think they can earn more at another location. Some are asked to leave. Some actually move to California, New York, or China.
Getting their number or what's app is always best
It's annoying when this happens especially when you get accustomed to seeing them on the regular, getting their number/whatsapp is the way to go.
You're doing the right thing to get the contact for providers with whom you click.
[PRIVATE]a buddy of mine experienced a far worst occurrence, a provider who doesn’t or refused to service him after l3 the first encounter. /PRIVATE]
[PRIVATE]a buddy of mine experienced a far worst occurrence, a provider who doesn’t or refused to service him after l3 the first encounter. /PRIVATE] Originally Posted by Sergio68
In all likelihood, he did not tip sufficiently.
You're doing the right thing to get the contact for providers with whom you click.
Originally Posted by vigilant17
You put much thought into it, thanks for that
You put much thought into it, thanks for that Originally Posted by CapKirk
I went way far down this path. Good luck.