What??Really?

• Chloe
  • 12-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Being in this business for a little now I have heard some stories and experienced many as well! We all have client/provider, client/client and provider/provider relationships here, some very cut and dry to very close friendships . . .so here goes my question!

What was the most off the wall request from a fellow person in this world? Off the wall could range from "let's hang out" to "please live with me" lol. First time meeting and she asks for a car!? LOL Something inappropriate in your eyes considering the relationship.

I have had off the wall requests from both clients and providers, just wondering if anyone else has too!!

Please do NOT use anyone's names or use this as a bashing thread, this is all in good fun and for laughs as well as to let the "Ask for crazy" members know boundaries boundaries!!
The "one I see the most", the one you met last year at "THE BAR". We talked about marriage at one point many years ago. Sure glad we both got over that. Now my ATF- stop stop stop bad boy. Good thing that never came up
A guy I've seen a few times before came to visit; joked with me in the mid of a session (but I could tell he was serious at the same time) about me letting him fuck me in the ass for free because he's good looking. True he is hot but so the hell what i'm pretty good-looking too, if I wanted to do free I'd call up an ex but you're going to pay me... so anywho I looked at him crazy, almost stopped the session completely and say I don't give freebies you want more you'll give more bring more bucks for the next time.
  • Chloe
  • 12-29-2010, 12:28 AM
This is what I'm talking about! Marriage and a free appointment so far lol!! I'll share a FEW of mine . . .

Provider/client He says "Oh that's okay you're home and are baby-sitting I'll just come over there, don't worry I'll be quick." . . ."Can I send flowers to your home address?" . . .."I can't afford you but I think we should have a discreet affair, I look like Keanu Reeves." . . . ."Do you have an STD? I am asking because so do I and we could be safe together."

Provider/Provider She says "So I trashed my car can I have yours?" . . ."I am in need of money will you give me some clients?" (I do not own anyone) . . ."Will you pay my rent? I had to bail out my cousin." . . ."Can I move my family in with you?" . . .

Yeah and you guys think YOU are the only one's that get hit up with obscene requests from girls!! And this is only the stuff I can post without a care or without someone thinking it's about them!!
I am personally aware of a provider who moved in with a client for awhile and ran incall out of his place. Imagine my surprise when I showed up and saw my buddy at the beginning of the visit, and then again at the end, lounging around like he owned the place - which he did. Was kinda weird chatting with him after, but I got over it quick when he offered a beer and to have me stay to watch the game (uh oh, maybe I gave too much away there - now everybody knows my visit was on a Saturday).

Strange way to discover where a guy I met hobbying lives.
I had a young lady from out of town make a rather excessive request. I had seen her a couple times and liked her. I knew she was trying to save some cash to go back to school. Then one day she tells me she is looking for apartments on Craigslist wondering if she could move to my city , be exclusive with me , and have me pay for her college. Ummmmm.....no.

Turned out that was not the answer she wanted or expected and it went rapidly down hill from there.
With a provider from the AC

Provider told me that a hobby buddy of mine asked her to be before me when he saw was to see her. Not first, just before me. Later as I was for a time became client/driver. He repeated that to me. As her driver I or her would spring for a late night snack after the bar closed or we left. We both lived west of the river NW of the bar. He the other side SW of bar. But some how many times ended up at the same restaurant for a late snack on his way home. Ah ok, we let him sit with us. But it was very strange.
  • Dr J
  • 12-29-2010, 05:21 PM
I had a very nice time with a UTR lady. a few days later she texts me - asking whether I would be willing to pay for her to visit Disney World. As Deepthinker said "Ummmm... No."
Hmmm I must not attack the crazies, or they know I won't put up with their bullsh*t because the weirdest thing I ever got was ...."can I buy your used panties as a email" never met the dude or anything.

Of course I declined...sorry VS isn't cheap. And all my panties and bras HAVE to match!
  • Laker
  • 12-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Brooke's story massaged my memory. We were at a gentlemen's club (not Brooke and I, but I was with guys on a business trip) the club features totally nude dances by song three, but on to the story. There were two dancers that were obviously more than just friends as they aptly displayed. One of the ladies was doing her dance routine her friend was sitting on my one buddies lap next to me and when the lady dancing took off her shall I say thong, she tossed it in the direction of my buddy and her lady friend on his lap. She danced over to them, he motioned for her to lean over to him where he whispered in her ear. He than gave her $50 for her thong and proudly presented it to the lady on his lap as his gift to her! I often wondered if he may have even bought the lady on his lap her own thong as it was more than obvious these two shared all! Anyway it was a nice gesture :-)
Laker's story about the dancer's thong jolted my memory about a provider whom I used to see regularly in Rochester before she retired. She once asked me to leave her my A-shirt as souvenir, and I gladly obliged.
On the Genesee river to make love in the moonlight. We went up river on a warm spring night before many bugs of summer. It was almost a full moon. The water was cold the air was warm but cooling from a offshore breeze. As we slowly made are way south on the river. As the men of the Stephen P Roman where shutting down form unloading. And ready to return to Canada the next day. We make it pass the mighty ship, and come along the old coal docks that have not been used in years. We tie off the boat (my ATF love to make this trip as she loved to be watched, And wave to the crew after we left. And did not mind the slow return if a fog rolled in). She want to go below, but I did not want to waste the mood of the moon. We started to make love on the deck of the boat. It was the first time for this with this provider. But later she learn to enjoy it more. But this time I was near death. As I was near done I hear a yell that could not be seen from the ship no more as a fog was rolling in from the lake. And shouting the name of my small boat. What she shout at me we where being watched and you knew it. Ahhhh yes, as me and that other provider you know I see do this all the time. Well I am not her. I was done with the nut at the time of the scolding. So all not a loss.( if clear night AFT would dance nude on the deck for them as we left. in a fog just shouting back and forth with them am I good) After warming up the motor of the 24 foot cuddy. There was no warmth from her as she is very pissed at me. I was thinking I would die soon. As we pass the ship in the fog and could not see, going mostly by GPS. Her face began to get pinker as the guys yelled and clapped. Then one called the name of my boat as they knew it well she is not as good as the other, bring her back. Her face became red as hell. I will die soon. As we past the sounds of the ship all is very still and not a sound. Going into the fog I am 95% GPS as I can see not that much. Can we go faster, errr no I do not want to die on the river. You will soon she says. As we near the slip I cut the motor and use the boat hook to find the slip. I tie her off kill the motor And ready the boat for the night. click the button to unlock the door to truck. She makes her way off the slip to the truck till I'm done with the boat. As I drove her home not a word was said. And was no goodnight kiss. Well that ended what was to be all night’er. But not the end.

As I was the driver of my AFT at the time I pick her up to go to the bar. Tells me sorry she went for another all night’er the night before and will make it up to me. And joked that I may have spent the night with the one I did see the night before. I drop AFT at the door and look for a place to park. As I enter the bar ATF was working the bar. I see the other as a guy walks away from her. So I go up give her a kiss offer a drink and apologize. I can't believe you did that to me. If you don't go with her, I will not see you tonight. But we well do that again. I'll show them, she is not better than me(me bite tongue, yes she is) . Latter that night both long back from dates. I find we are talking of the night before again. My ATF comes up we got to go the Roman did not make it out of port, I just heard. And offers we take the other home as it is late. Well thinking as I drop the one off. I well die another day, soon.

me bad
  • Chloe
  • 12-31-2010, 08:44 AM
I had a very nice time with a UTR lady. a few days later she texts me - asking whether I would be willing to pay for her to visit Disney World. As Deepthinker said "Ummmm... No." Originally Posted by Dr J
Oh how did I know you were going to post here . . . Oh yeah and SHE brings up MORE provider/provider inappropriate requests!!!
That's all I'm sayin about that lol

Oh and compensation is for my time, haggling is big on my list of No-no's . . .you want to deduct the cost of dinner? You wanna crash at my in call and paid for a 90min session? You want to deduct your driving time and gas from the bill? You want to leave what is "usually paid for this thing" on my desk? Go elsewhere. lol oh and the list goes on!
  • Doove
  • 12-31-2010, 10:25 AM
I once tipped a provider and suggested she buy me dinner with it.

Ya wouldn't think a scheme like that would work!
Oh and compensation is for my time, haggling is big on my list of No-no's . . .you want to deduct the cost of dinner? You wanna crash at my in call and paid for a 90min session? You want to deduct your driving time and gas from the bill? You want to leave what is "usually paid for this thing" on my desk? Go elsewhere. lol oh and the list goes on! Originally Posted by Chloe
Ok If on the clock or not. I'm guessing this was on the clock. Ether way deduct the cost of dinner. Wrong wrong wrong. And not the way to become a frequent flyer. And you will never get to a point that she will buy or make you a meal.

The mistake I made in my last post. I knew her a long time before I did that stunt. Well, I did not die. But I did pay big in a way before we got to a point we could LOL together over it. As "ONE I SEE THE MOST" would put it, "I have put up with alot of BS from you over the years". As I from her. But that stunt was at 15 years of mmmm of the 20 knowing her.

I have lots of stories where the few I see, or myself have been way less than perfict. Deduct anything for what you agreed to pay

Love this thread sofar. thanks Chloe as I rat on self.

Don't get me started on crash at incall. As that is by invite only.

Opps forgot doove, it could, it has, don't count on it.