click
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • GP
  • 12-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Happy new year ladies and gentlemen.

I thought Porky Pig was going to explode. Nice vid
  • Chloe
  • 01-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Oh no!! The pu**y monster is after me!!!

Please note that 20% of my collective donations of 2010 went to these locations . . .

WWF - world wildlife federation
Humane Society
My local volunteer firefighters
Asthma research
Gifts for the children in the Catholic Family Center raised by addicts and recovering with their mothers.

Your gifts to me are too valuable to be kept completely! I give love to spread love! Thank you for the greatest year of my life!
Please, just for one day, I hope I don't have to stop any more food fights - or get hit by the combatants.
  • Niktu
  • 01-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Please, just for one day, I hope I don't have to stop any more food fights - or get hit by the combatants. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u48PvBTl3u8

Jack, sorry.
The devil made me do it

have a happy new year and thanks for all your work.
Niktu, I can use some humor. So far, my wish has not been granted, even on New Year's Day.
mmmmmm try this one then,
SEXY Food fight.Funny video.
Niktu, I can use some humor. So far, my wish has not been granted, even on New Year's Day. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Damn Jack, you're making me feel bad. Perhaps this will help

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/148498/wushu/
Damn Jack, you're making me feel bad. Originally Posted by Dirigible
I can use some sympathy, but if this keeps up, I might have to throw in the towel.
Jack you do a really good job but it seems to be stressing you out... May I suggest dropping all this fair and unbiased and rule-enforcing crap, and indulging in a few arbitrary and selfish misuses of power? I think you will feel better. I know I would enjoy it. Hell, ban me if you like
  • GP
  • 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM
LOL... Ban me, already been there and done that, got the t-shirt and with no infraction points to boot. Very experienced LOL
Before I start banning people randomly for stress relief, I would rather borrow a line from - of all people - Richard Nixon. You know, the one about "not having (Jack) to kick around anymore".
  • GP
  • 01-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Jack, just curious why all of this is falling on your shoulders? There are 3 other mods listed for Upstate NY. Perhaps you could call in for reinforcements from other areas?
All the Mods are hard at work and share the same frustrations. Different Mods have different "office hours" due to family and/or work constraints. I happen to be the one who is on call most of the time (by choice) this holiday weekend.