When someone deliberately "Outs" another and HIV problems abound!

Ok, Has the world gone mad or is it me?
I don't understand how a pro can "out" a hobbyist and not be outed for that behavior. She is continuing to work, while his life, family, marriage has been destroyed. She also involved another pro and outed her also. The wife got a hand written letter with emails and names and dates.
And Eccie or other hobbyist are not considering this wrong. Barring her from Eccie and outing her? Why is the pro being supported in this and the hobbyist left out to dry and hang? Excuse me. She is a danger to everyone.

Another problem,
There is a pro in the midst that knows she has HIV/AIDS and is deliberately doing bbfs. Guys, hello?? she is deliberately infecting you. And other pros are afraid to OUT her? What is going on in this business....Has common sense gone by the wayside?
A thread like this is worthless unless you name names.
A thread like this is worthless unless you name names. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
+100
It is equally wrong for you, knowing all of this, to sit back and do nothing to help the situation... and this thread as written does nothing to help.
More information is needed
For one if your having bbfs with anybody and are dumb enough to do it, its your problem if you get aids. What she is doing is wrong, but if their are hobbist out their that do it bare and they catch it, its their problem. Not trying to be mean, its reality.
If you contact aids by having bbfs, not many people will have any sympathy for you.
  • TBONE
  • 10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Victoria

Have no clue what or who you're talking about but accusing someone of having HIV (even nameless) is in violation of board rules.

You're welcome to pm me or any staff member with information that you feel needs to be looked into.

This is closed.

T