I have never seen anything like this!

You need to watch the video; I've never seen anything even remotely like this! And it already comes dressed in a nurses costume!! Enjoy: http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/27/a..._lnk3%7C180485
Oh my gosh that is so freaky. She looks really real. Is she fake?
Tara, my sweet, it is the most sophiticated robot on the planet, creepy huh? Not to worry, the sweet, warm wonderful you could never be replaced.
And I thought the real doll was realistic!!

http://www.realdoll.com/
Why do I find this more than a little disturbing? Where is a Blade Runner when you need him?
If the robot can do a real lap dance then we would on to something.
What AMP does she work?
Are AMP workers mechanical?
What are the ethics involved in fucking a robot?

Would it be prostitution if they stocked amps with these?

Finally ! A woman with an off switch.. Kidding! Kind of.
Something tells me she would give a "toothy" blow job,
Can you program them to cook me breakfast in the morning?
And we thought Cherry 2000 was far-fetched.
Watch out ladies, if you don't keep that enthusiasm level high, you're going to be replaced by technology and robots.
Just kidding of course.
Interesting process.

Just how hard would it be to replicate the wetness, warmth, and tightness of a real pussy, or any other orifice? I imagine not hard at all, considering the progress they've made with the rest of the body.

Another point to ponder: are our real women such a pain in the ass to deal with sexually that a bunch of depraved mad geniuses have gone to this length to simulate being with an actual?? Not all women as a whole, just some of them. Or is the dating game such a discouraging process?
Something tells me she would give a "toothy" blow job, Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Or metallic mouth