Sexy is timeless...

Just trying to keep it light around here...sensuality and sexiness transcend time. Here's a couple fo pics of a lady that defined sexy a while back. I still remember her evening gown in "Some Like It Hot" the accentuated her ample breasts...

Imagine that, sexy with clothes on! Ladies and gents, care to share a pic that floats your boat?

TP
Another thing to bear in mind--

That beautiful woman became the ultimate sex symbol despite being much more "voluptuous" than her leading lady counterparts at the time.

Sexy is more than appearance-- its the attitude that goes with it.
DL:

Absolutely spot on! I've said it before, and I'll say it again...sensuality comes from within regardless of external appearances, in men and women. We all have different triggers.

Interesting fact about MM though...she had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation, before it was commonplace and openly discussed.
You bet. True femininity has always trumped the latest fashion.
Sexy is a visual and mental mix that hits the right buttons. Maryilym Monroe, Catherine Deneuve, Grace Kelly are all examples of women (for me) that do that. A younger generation likely has similar women that trigger the drool effect.

Gina Lollobrigida, maybe it was her hot and sultry good looks, or maybe because she was Italian. Those Hollywood," sex goddess," from yesteryear... my my my. There's just so
many.

She once said, "A woman at 20 is like ice, at 30 she is warm and at 40 she is hot." Wow!

Trooper H

Not sure if this is a voluptuos thread or just classic beauty but please don't leave out Audrey. My dream girl of yester year.
Raquel!

• fawn
  • 10-29-2010, 05:59 PM
DL:

Absolutely spot on! I've said it before, and I'll say it again...sensuality comes from within regardless of external appearances, in men and women. Originally Posted by Tony Patella

I agree with you 100% Tony......
Sophia Loren

Yippie I am below Fawn Ya Ya Ya

And women are like fine wine they get better with age. Yes you too Fawn. But men like me, get a bit balder and a bit bigger, and bigger, and bigger. But fat people are happy people and I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts.

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16 for most of her career.
Ingrid Bergman:

Katherine Hepburn:

Sophia Loren:

Carla Bruni:

Originally Posted by sinkerswim

It's hard to pick as all are timeless beauties.