Halloween swingers party??

Hey guys does anybody know of any swingers party going on for the Halloween weekend in the Dallas area? If you could you please let me know. Would love to go to a swingers party never been to one and I think Halloween would be the perfect way to start that off. What u guys think?
try iniquity, they usually have something going on for Halloween...
What is iniquity? Sorry new to the Dallas area not familiar with everything yet.
You can google it for more detailed information but its a club with a swingers vibe very nice place the parking lot always seems to be full
Thanks for the info. It looks like it's a private club & it's couples only. So I can't do that since I am a single guy looking to meet some beautiful, horny & sexy women.
as far as i know its public and single men were allowed i think the admission is just a tad higher for you
I don't know of any swingers parties...but me and this girl I know are going to be having drinks by the see-saw and watching for the Great Pumpkin!
Big parties both Fri. & Sat. night at Iniquity. Party tonight (Fri.) at Jet Set. I am sure 13th Floor has something special going on as well.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info. It looks like it's a private club & it's couples only. So I can't do that since I am a single guy looking to meet some beautiful, horny & sexy women. Originally Posted by Rockhard6911
as far as i know its public and single men were allowed i think the admission is just a tad higher for you Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Friday nights are single guys nights in most swingers clubs and I don't think any of the swingers clubs allow single me on Saturday nights. I guess some might but I would advise to call first to see if you can get in.
Thanks for the info people. I didn't know Dallas had a couple of swinger places. Just thought it probably had one. Good info I will look into that.
There was another thread with the same information. There are on-premise and off-premise clubs. Iniquity likely has a "prettier" population for an off-premise, but there is also the Jet Set. 13th floor, Silver Minx and Dream Acres are on-premise. There are a few more around, too.

Some only allow single guys with a couple chaparoning. Cover is higher for single males.

Hope you find something fun!
Damn it can't get into any of those clubs on a Saturday. Looks like gonna have to do something else. Anybody having a party tonight?