Why no scheduling by phone?

I see many providers that prefer to schedule by PM or email only. If a girl is truly independent and she is the one actually booking her own appointments, then why wouldn't she schedule by phone where we could hear her voice and be sure we're communicating with her?

It's way too easy for some booker or screener to claim to be a provider and post ads/promise services to get you there, and then you find out this "indy" has no idea what her ads or website says.

I can tell a lot over the phone and have not made appointments because the lady was:
not paying attention to me
tipsy
rushed
sarcastic
anxious

The provider can also tell the same about me over the phone - the benefits of a conversation are mutually beneficial.

I have had at least 4 verified occasions where the person texting/emailing me was not the provider she claimed to be. As long as we're not explicit regarding activities or money, why would an independent (as advertised) provider not want to talk on the phone...unless she's hiding behind a screener/manager or covering up something else?

With the pointed opinions concerning not scheduling with one's Eccie handle, this is the other side of the coin.
Gawd dammit, I'm out of popcorn! LOL!
I am not a phone talker. I prefer to schedule through emails or PMs.

To each his own though.
I figure A) easier for me. No need to try to get where phone calls are possible. And B) easier for the provider. No need to listen to the VM the got when they were with someone - they just check online when they can.

Note: I don't do "last minute" unless it's after 6 or a Sunday.

That's why I like it anyway. Kinda makes sense. I do see your point, but I just don't sweat the small stuff as long as the provider is the one I see.

Lana - Provider of the day is required to have popcorn. Shame shame.
It's understandable for lots of reasons. It's easier to keep track if you have an electronic record of the request and responses, the provider during the course of a day could spend the equivalent of one or more sessions on the phone, she otherwise could be in sessions or taking care of other important things, there is also some traceability back to who ask for the appointment not for them tracking someone down but if something happened LE could trace it back to the person's email and IP address. The last two times I was scheduled way in advance of ever talking to the providers and it has worked out great.

Those are just a few of the things I can think of and I am in the middle of watching a movie.
Gawd dammit, I'm out of popcorn! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
http://www.popcornpapa.com/
Because it isn't the 1980's anymore.
  • Txh64
  • 10-29-2010, 09:12 PM
I typically try to plan ahead and like scheduling via PM or email, but for last minute chances there is no subsitute for a phone call. I definitely want to talk on the phone prior to scheduling a first meeting. I can tell a lot from a voice and mannerisms of the phone. If I don't like how the phone conversation goes with a lady it is almost certain we won't have a good time together.

The booker in the middle problem is a good observation. I have no problem with a booker/scheduler as long I know they are in the middle. When they try to pass themselves off as the lady it just leads to miscommunication at least and complete dissatisfaction at worst.
I always do as the Lady's ask in their ad's,always works for me(for 2 year's now)go figure.
But if you think we should call and tell them how it should be done........NOT
Maybe I will just stick with what works.
I personally prefer e-mail, simply because i turn my phone on silent during a visit and hate missing calls and i check my e-mail frequently. = )
Because it isn't the 1980's anymore. Originally Posted by edm_fw
Love it!!

It's easier to get reference names/websites/email addies via email than over the phone. "Here's how you spell 'classy Candy' K-l-a-s-s-i K-a-n-d-e-e.... and "Sexxxy Xanadu has 3 x's...I mean 4 x's counting the first one in Xanadu".

If the gentleman is going through P411, he has to send a PM because just saying his ID isn't any assurance that he's the person who owns it.
I agree that communication is more clear and definite when written. For me that is OK for 1st contact, passing refs, etc. As mentioned earlier, I can get a lot of info about compatibility from a voice contact. I have not yet had a feelilng from a phone call that did not play out in the session. Good feeling = good session. Uneasy feelling = not good session. I will not see someone if I can not have a phone call at some point.

Torito
Lana - Provider of the day is required to have popcorn. Shame shame. Originally Posted by CenterLock
I thought popcorn might be the consolation prize, but NOOOOOOOOO, all I got was the lousy T-shirt!
I don't think I have ever booked over the phone. Besides, it's my time, and I can book how I desire
i agree with you. i prefer scheduling by phone because its quicker and its shows me youre serious about setting an appointment and not messaging back and forth and talking about what we could talk about in person.