Halloween costumes and sessions?

OK,

So I missed out on having a hot Halloween session because of family obligations. Saw a lady had posted an Avatar pic of her in a costume and was wondering if any ladies took pics of their Halloween costumes, are willing to post them here for us to oogle and hopefully for the Family Guys, set up a Halloween Redo?

PPE

and yes, this is to alleviate all the Outing, and other stressful threads....
I dressed up as a provider this morning and got dicked down in my costume by a very hot sugar DILF.

I cannot post the pictures due to forum guidelines

Hope you had a Happy Halloween, PPE! (go make up for what you might have missed out on!)
OXOXO ~D
Damn you Dannie,

That is SOOOO hot!

Let's try that one!

PPE
i missed out on dressing up this year =(

i wouldn't mind having a re-do im sure costumes just went on sale
I am very interested in naughty versions of the costumes. My wife went as wonder woman, cleavage and all.
I dressed as Betty Boop for my personal party, then dressed as a biker chick when I took my youngest trick-or-treating. I love costumes!!
I dressed up as a provider this morning and got dicked down in my costume by a very hot sugar DILF.

I cannot post the pictures due to forum guidelines

Hope you had a Happy Halloween, PPE! (go make up for what you might have missed out on!)
OXOXO ~D Originally Posted by Dannie

thats what you do EVERYDAY
It sounds like a good marketing plan to me. The ladies would get some mileage out of those outfits and maybe even some pics that would get them more visitors
My son and I were bloody zombies.
Attached Images File Type: jpg rsz_alex_and_me_on_halloween_005.jpg (88.0 KB, 197 views)
BJ, you're hot when all bloody
My son and I were bloody zombies. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

Okay, in BJs case, I'll make an exception. Costume is not a good idea. I like her better nekkid anyway