Does a Regular Provider Defeat the Hobbying Purpose?

You hear about Hobbyists that find one particular Provider and form an almost exclusive relationship with her. OK, doesn't that defeat the purpose of Hobbying? I mean, if you're looking for variety (i.e. pussy other than your wife's) are you fulfilling the need when it's the same provider's pussy every (or almost every) time? Or is it simply being in someone other than the Mrs. that does it? I've found several Providers that hit all the right buttons and it's great to click like that, but I also prefer to sample the buffet.
Maybe a regular provider fills a need. Not everyone is looking for constant strange. Sometimes a girl just makes you feel better about yourself. She strokes your ego as much as your dick
WALDT
I like to visit others but I have my favorites. Since my fav knows me but doesn't really know me I can talk about family life and it womt get make to the house. So I do both visit with new and regulars.
where is this "purpose of Hobbying" written down and codified?
who wrote it?? did i miss the voting?? are we being examined on adhering to it??

like ft worth male said, we all like different things.
think of it as biodiversity or a-FIRM-ative action.
I like to visit others but I have my favorites. Since my fav knows me but doesn't really know me I can talk about family life and it womt get make to the house. So I do both visit with new and regulars. Originally Posted by Peanut
+1

m
I've found several Providers that hit all the right buttons and it's great to click like that, but I also prefer to sample the buffet.
Guess I'm trying to figure out what the problem is with doing both....
+1 there.
Yes
The hobby is just that, a hobby. For me it's all about having fun and enjoying the different spices of life that keeps me cumming back for more. I've had regulars, but also enjoy trying out the different flavors that are available.
Maybe a regular provider fills a need. Not everyone is looking for constant strange. Sometimes a girl just makes you feel better about yourself. She strokes your ego as much as your dick Originally Posted by bigtimewaster
+1 for me! Nothing at all wrong with looking for strange. But it's also pretty nice to find one person you click with, and she does make you feel better about yourself.

It all depends on the reason you hobby. Some guys have great sex lives at home, but love the strange - hell some of 'em even get to bring their wives along for the fun. Others don't get the intimacy, etc at home, and that's why they're out looking. Whatever floats your boat is what works for me!

Personally, finding the hobby saved my sanity! Sorta.
Some guys are single, but they don't want to get married.
Some guys are spend some $$$ and get girls way out of their league.
Some guys don't want the drama of relationships.
Some guys use the line: they pay the girl to leave at the end of the hour.
It's sorta of FWB scenerio.
For one is it really a hobby or an obsession?
If a guy finds that one lady that makes him satisfied , then why look further.
We all have different tastes.
I go back and forth , at times I like a variety of different ladies and at other times I am happy just seeing a few regulars that I really enjoy spending my time with.
uh, mmmm, ooookkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy? It does, of course, unless it doesn't.
  • S-Man
  • 11-09-2010, 08:14 PM
It depends on the reason of their hobbying.