Forced to cum over and over

This Is a top fantasy I want when rich. I wanted to be tied down and 2 girls take turns making me cum over and over for like 4hrs no breaks even if I can't take it. Also would like fantasy where it's girls making me eat them out for hours. Any one ever done. I'm usually the controller but this is one I would let her be. Any one else think fun
  • M4ww2
  • 08-25-2015, 10:18 PM
I have wanted the cum over and over thing for a long time. Maybe not 4hrs but atleast an hour or two. Being tired down forced to cum and eat someone while the two ladies take turns on me.
I could do it when I was 30. At 57, sadly one of those skills that is no more.
I don't know what the definition of "rich" is, but I do know that waiting for the perfect time is the best way to make sure it never happens. Here's a suggestion. Settle for 2 providers for 2 hours and do it this week. You won't be sorry. Being tied up is a lot more fun than it might seem.

Vic
Holy shit this just turned me on. Lmao.
Let me and AlluringStacy do this for you.
This is also a fantasy of ours, perfect match.
I'm all hot and bothered now lmao. Let's go babe
tease and denial sessions are so fucking HOT!!
tease and denial sessions are so fucking HOT!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
What you said! Ughhhh
Ladies... Sign me up too... Apparently I am not the only guy who wants to be drained to empty.
Ladies... Sign me up too... Apparently I am not the only guy who wants to be drained to empty. Originally Posted by Zippo1000

Me and AlluringStacy, I'm telling you. We got this lol.
  • DSK
  • 08-27-2015, 11:50 AM
You girls are very good looking, but after one pop, I would need an hour. After the second pop, I would need a day!!! It would seriously be torture at that point if you tried to make me pop again before those limits.
but it would be the good kind of torture....
4 hours shit you will be drained i doubt you can do it for 4 hours..let us know if it happens !
I've only had one provider that could consistently pull the trigger twice on me hopefully she'll be back in October
Oops wrong thread
I know I say used to be able to go hours and hours when younger. now I have to take 15 min breaks but then good again. but if I am all tied down then there I would just have to take it. my pocket book cant do 4 hours cause the girls are worth a lot and one girl times 4 is a lot that is why I say rich lol. it would have to be 2 girls so one can do work other rest lol.but I am going to try to do 2hrs. I have to take car of my kids before my pleasure. little bit more affordable but bad is not so much of the good torture.