Encounter: BB Served Me Well at Luxury

Date: Oct. 16, 2020
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Denton Drive, Harry Hines
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Light kisses, Russian, SS, Daty, Bbbj, Bbfscip
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Big Titties, cheery attitude, short, shaved, nice face and smile
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by gharris4791

BB is a ymmv girl regarding BBFS.. at least historically. Recent history has BBFS leading the charge, which is historical from my POV
Who would you recommend. Foxy or BB I probably will see both sooner or later but who to see first

BB is a ymmv girl regarding BBFS.. at least historically. Recent history has BBFS leading the charge, which is historical from my POV Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So a little on the heavy side?
So a little on the heavy side? Originally Posted by gharris4791
Not heavy at all, very proportional. Most of her weight is in those giant tits of hers
Who would you recommend. Foxy or BB I probably will see both sooner or later but who to see first Originally Posted by John Dutton
Hard question, but if you like short women, flip a coin!

BB has bigger breasts, she is more engaging. Foxy is a little sexy cutie, who is more cautious during Covid. They can both make you feel like you are important, while applying significant sensory delights.

Like I said, flip a coin, LOL
Are her tips man-made? Have to be, right?
Tits*
Man made but honestly really good MMs. They look fake but they feel real.
Good enough for me!
BB was recommended to me. The manager said she is a very nice woman.
BB is a super-nice Lady, I can't think of a Spa lady who was as nice. She is One you will want to repeat with..
I’m surprised that she’s bare now. I’d love to give it a swing but with all the deposits she’s been taking I might have to reconsider lol
I’m surprised that she’s bare now. I’d love to give it a swing but with all the deposits she’s been taking I might have to reconsider lol Originally Posted by himynameis
You can always apply a sleeve. BB is more than happy to accomodate.