Odessa Midland show some love

•hello west texas my name is veronica vamp amd im a very special girl im a young Caucasian lady whom married young and for all the wrong reasons so you can imagine my divorce settled and i waved good bye big city hello mom's spare room.. lol honesty is a key component in my character so my book is definitely readable but of course its not a free download on ebooks no no that would just be out of character for an aspiring published author to be Well Odessa midland you are quite a culture shock going from a population of 3 million residents too this small little existence ill be driving around this evening looking at the sites well that means if there are any but i will definitely be exploring the 432 well thanks for your time feel free to say hello i only bite upon invite lol well thanks a million your truly,
•The one And only Veronica Vamp
best wishes and beautiful darkness ❤️ sweaty passion and sunkissed tangerines the sweetest fruit from the most forbidden tree that holds the earths knowledge and philosophy ! happy hunting gents!!
Make a trip to Amarillo before Halloween!