City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Kisses, titty action, Russian, DATY, TUMA, BBFSCIP
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, a little thick, but not PAWG thick, she proportionate. Big tits D cup, maybe higher, no hair down below, nice looks
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the ''pretend'' BB from Spa 21?

BB is semi-Legendary, dating back to Pearls when she was Honey. Always consistent, always a Delight.
You can take the DD out of a spa, but not the DD experience out of BB
You can take the DD out of a spa, but not the DD experience out of BB Originally Posted by Macho Maam
Can you CC that response? (See what I did there?)
You can take the DD out of a spa, but not the DD experience out of BB Originally Posted by Macho Maam
You also can BB BB..
You also can BB BB.. Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Nice!

BB's big tits are the inspiration for the DDD SPARS Code
I forgot to mention this but BB is able to speak multiple languages so she can moan in Russian, Mongolian, Chinese and Korean. And English. Say tittyfuck and she will know
Any gal who canspeak English is a nice. Wonder if she knows all the slang
I forgot to mention this but BB is able to speak multiple languages so she can moan in Russian, Mongolian, Chinese and Korean. And English. Say tittyfuck and she will know Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire

Isn't Russian and Tittyfuck essentially the same language? Maybe Tittyfuck is some offshoot Baltic language?
It's a part of the universal lexicon
It's a part of the universal lexicon Originally Posted by Blackout100
Are you saying I can program my Universal Remote, to dial up a BB Tit Fuck?
Originally Posted by Jrock81

Sorry for BB that she need pimps to get men. 90% of posts on this reviews are done by PIMPs.
She was good at what she does and all, but she asked me what I wanted to donate I said 280, then she upcharged me another 40 on top of that. This was like maybe 6 weeks ago. Then got mad at me when I CIP which I always thought was a given. She's got DDs and is a bit older, and DEFINITELY NOT Honey. I would see her again if it weren't for the upcharge business. She knows how to please a guy but not the crazy hot Honey.