Thank you...

...Houston Astros for allowing us to use your clubhouse to celebrate us coming back from 10.5 games out to win the NL Wild Card!

Nuthin' but love for ya...

P.S.-Thank you also for the 10 wins out of 15 meetings you gave us too. Big help!

P.P.S.-In all seriousness...that was the best night of baseball in history...
It sure is . . . the season long grind is over.
In all seriousness...that was the best night of baseball in history... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Best night of regular-season baseball in history. Its significance gets downgraded a skosh because the games were only to decide the wild card winners.

I loved seeing the Sox eliminated. Now, if the Tigers would just knock out the Yanquis.
Your Welcome.
Enjoy it now, 'cause we'll be back! ........eventually.
See! I wasn't wrong when I called him an asshole (on multiple occations....)

You forgot to thank us for not re-signing Berkman and telling him "Thanks but no thanks"....... So I'm holding my breath for that one...... dick!

Like Gator42 said.....we'll be back.... in like 5 or so years at the earliest.....

Welcome to MLB pergatory.......

JaD
  • De
  • 09-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Oh Astros, another sad season for your fans...
When will Houston's sports teams do what they're supposed to do? Win those championships!

I have faith on the texans this year, we should at least hit the playoffs...
Astros will not be back any time soon. Diminished farm system and dumbass GM . . .
  • j.mo
  • 11-19-2011, 12:33 PM
What did you do to get in the clubhouse: give freebies?
Haters...gotta love them...
  • j.mo
  • 11-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Thank you for letting LE know where and when you celebrated the NL wild card. Real smart of ya. How about makin' it easier on them and tell em with who you celebrated. If you let them keep their survelliance short we the taxpayers can save ourselves some money.
Love this guy! Hey LE...I celebrated the St. Louis Cardinals NL championship at j.mo's house. His mom let me hang out in his room in the basement...until she came down to visit after she sent him to get milk...
You need to write and submit a review of j.mo's mom.
You need to write and submit a review of j.mo's mom. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure they both offer greek .......for you greek lovers out there
  • Rezo
  • 11-20-2011, 03:22 PM
makes sense, tbone. wonder if that is how the conception took place as well.
Sure would explain a lot.