HALLOWEEN FUN 2015!

HOWDY TEXAS:

It is that time again ... HALLOWEEN and this year it is on a SATURDAY NIGHT!

This year I will be going as LOGAN aka WOLVERINE and got the whole XMEN crew with me from Gene, STORM, PROFESSOR X, etc!
ALL males and females!

We are up for ANYTHING and at ANY $!

Where are "the best of the best" parties at?

Private events? Nightclubs? Are some of the SC doing FREE COVER if in COSTUME?

ANYTHING!!!

Reach out by posting and or PM'S!

GOOD TIMES!
Im going the haunted house off Elm this year. I hope its good and scary.
My neighbor's 5 year old has always been too scared to come to me for his candy, yes, I go all out on Halloween. So, this year I've invited him to help me set up the spooky display. It's usually the mothers who get frightened instead of the kids. . . and yes, before anyone asks. . . I DO wear a mask.
if you wanna see a different kind of Halloween costume extravaganza, stop by the Oak Law & Cedar Springs Halloween party. it's a real trip to see how much effort the guys put in to look like women and such....
I'm going as bat woman I love the action figures
Really? dallas F*^&i? No wild crazy events? Weak! Again, i am going as logan aka wolverine!
I'm going as bat woman I love the action figures Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Sounds sexy.
  • !VI!
  • 10-24-2015, 01:28 PM
i'm going to Oni-Con in galveston, gonna suit up as gwen - spidergirl, and the black widow for AoU
Moved to correct forum.

I'll be going to a few socials as Middle Aged white guy with small penis with padding around the middle.
Moved to correct forum.

I'll be going to a few socials as Middle Aged white guy with small penis with padding around the middle. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Roflmao you keep a smile on my face
i thought "everything is larger in TEXAS"! No parties, really?