Redbox vs. Amazon, Hulu & Netflix

Do you forgo Redbox since most content appears on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu?
I sometimes find myself going to a dollar movie theater only to find the film on Redbox a few days later, or even available on Netflix shortly after.
Hell, some of the recent Oscar noms are still showing in real theaters and are available on the net or dvd.
I'll still go see some of them in the theater, cause that's how they were meant to be seen.
Utorrent works better, faster and it's free. I Am NOT Putting Money IN Hollywood s pockets
  • bbug
  • 03-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Utorrent works better, faster and it's free. I Am NOT Putting Money IN Hollywood s pockets Originally Posted by rapcat
I just gotta say, if everyone thought like you there'd be no new movies to watch. Hollywood isn't some huge faceless evil organization, it's just a collection of companies. And people like you are entitled douches.
Hollywood is an evil entity.
Hollywood is an evil entity. Originally Posted by rapcat
but you still want to watch their product...

Netflix. I don't use physical means of watching movies anymore
  • cyrax
  • 03-14-2015, 10:56 PM
I use Netflix or Amazon because of the shows. When it comes to movies, I usually watch them when they first premier.
I love Netflix. It's really convenient. I also have Amazon prime videos but I just find it weird to watch movies on Amazon, I correlate it with shopping. Hulu I don't watch as much, I hate the ads, I'm not subscribed on there. Never used Redbox.