Artwork

I periodically make labels for shipping, and instead of buying special labels, i simply google search and select image, print on plain paper and tape to package i am shipping. An example is fragile. The other day, i needede a "top heavy" label, and clicked images, and i am like " holy hooters batman". Anyway, i am glad the computer was turned away from folks, so as not to get reported.
The posting time helps to decipher the intent.
I periodically make labels for shipping, and instead of buying special labels, i simply google search and select image, print on plain paper and tape to package i am shipping. An example is fragile. The other day, i needede a "top heavy" label, and clicked images, and i am like " holy hooters batman". Anyway, i am glad the computer was turned away from folks, so as not to get reported. Originally Posted by jondalart
Discovered awhile back Google Images is amazing.....
Ad gif to yer search and ya get stuff like this.....

The other day, i needede a "top heavy" label, and clicked images, and i am like " holy hooters batman". Originally Posted by jondalart
Yup!.....
Add 'gif' ya that and get this.....
The posting time helps to decipher the intent. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Maybe for you, that is.....

ya ever wonder how some found...
ya ever wonder how some found... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Prolly took 'creative writing' in college!....