Who would win more games?
OU
  • PT4ME
  • 11-14-2010, 08:40 AM
OU Originally Posted by Tigger
ROFLMAO!!!

Boyz by 3 today!!!

-PT-
btw, Manny Pacquiao has more wins this year at Cowboys stadium than the Cowboys have.
It doesn't matter.

Neither can lose enough games to mollify me!
If you are talking UT, then better also talk about TTU. Since they fired Leach, The team is not working that great on the have seen. 45 to 7 loss in the last game. I have better odds in poker.
What exactly is wrong with the Longhorns? They have all the talent in the world. The coaches have proven themselves in years past. So what is the problem? I think it's just a mental block these guys cant' get past.
Da Cowgirls and the Longhorns suffer a similar aliment - hype. they both drank the kool-aid of previous success which means nothing this year. Especially Texas, who have lived up to their talent over the last 4-5 years where Da Cowgirls haven't. They win 1 playoff game and they think they can roll to the first ever home team SuperBowl. Texas also lacks experience at QB and the offensive line, talent yes but not experience. Both Texas and Florida for example had to change offensive schemes to fit QB's who's style was vastly different than the previous QB's. that's turning out to be tougher than both Mack and Pope Urbie figured. With Florida's talent you'd also think they, like Texas could run the damn ball!

Tech's problem is they have no mojo anymore. Their mojo is cooling his heels in the sand in Key West. I like Tubby, i think he's a class act but he never had a strong offense at Auburn in general. The last time Auburn under Tubby had a strong and balanced offense was when Petrino was his OC just before he left for my alma mater Louisville and any college football fan knows under Petrino UofL was a monster on offense.

Here's a late breaking update for you Cowgirls fans. Dallas 33 NY Giants 20. While i'm not a fan of Carrothead if he runs Da Cowgirls more like JJ and Parcells they may actually play up to their talent. Imagine that.

While many sports hacks have said Carrothead was part of the problem that's only partly true LOL. Perhaps it was effort all along under Wadester. But let's not anoint Carrothead the second coming of JJ and Big Bill just yet.
  • PT4ME
  • 11-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Boyz by 3 today!!!

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
......ok, so I was off a bit!!! But they DID play like "football players" today!!!

1 down 7 to go. Let's just hope it doesn't wear off after "week 1"!!!

-PT-
I like the name Red Jesus.