“Nobody should trust Wikipedia”!

Direct quote from its co-founder. Another lefty source exposed!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ger-warns.html
He said he agreed with the assessment that ‘teams of Democratic-leaning volunteers’ remove content that isn’t to their liking, including information about scandals linked to President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

In other words they remove fake news... Sounds solid to me.

Wikipedia is a living document, as things change the document changes.

No they don't post about fake investigations. Trump is a fuck tard that throws that word around and trumptards eat it up as an indictment and conviction. No due process.
wow this guy is favor of promoting sanitized news that fits his world view.

any negative news that makes biden look bad is fake news.
Hunter’s laptop from hell getting censored was big tech throwing away anything remotely resembling credibility. The story was huge and 100% provable, yet they shut it down completely for no other reason than it was crushing to the biden campaign. Without an honest press corps the US is finished as established, that’s where we’re at.
Hunter’s laptop from hell getting censored was big tech throwing away anything remotely resembling credibility. The story was huge and 100% provable, yet they shut it down completely for no other reason than it was crushing to the biden campaign. Without an honest press corps the US is finished as established, that’s where we’re at. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Presently. Yes.
No one should "trust the inter-webs information systems ,,, big teckie ,,, just saying
I use it as a "first cut" news source about topics I know little to nothing about-usually historical or scientific in nature. Trust is not a binary word.
No one should "trust the inter-webs information systems ,,, big teckie ,,, just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
A lot do though, I’d bet a solid half get their news exclusively on social media.
I use it as a "first cut" news source about topics I know little to nothing about-usually historical or scientific in nature. Trust is not a binary word. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yep I like the format and its condensed down. If its important I go on to other sources!
Jac true But it really helps with the conditioning
  • oeb11
  • 07-16-2021, 02:11 PM
Depends on the topic - if not related to fascist DPST propaganda - many topics are educational.

IMHO
Like any encyclopedia set when I was a kid, it a place to start looking if know nothing about a topic,
Hunter’s laptop from hell getting censored was big tech throwing away anything remotely resembling credibility. The story was huge and 100% provable, yet they shut it down completely for no other reason than it was crushing to the biden campaign. Without an honest press corps the US is finished as established, that’s where we’re at. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So the Radical Right has brainwashed you into thinking something bad was on a laptop. Nothingburger.
Dude your fucking blind, or willfully ignorant.
So the Radical Right has brainwashed you into thinking something bad was on a laptop. Nothingburger. Originally Posted by royamcr

and yet you'll believe anything negative about Trump without any verifiable source, all hiding under the "anonymous" label. is there one single "anonymous" story about Trump you don't believe?

i bet not