Rumors - Springfield

This is a decent club if you can get over the pasties that all the girls are required to wear. They have a comfortable private dance area with seats and some beds.

They have a good mix of dancers. I’ve been a couple of times and have seen between 12-15 different gals. Girls are mostly friendly and will approach you. Dances are $25/song and beds start at around $150 for 15 min.

Drinks are moderately priced, they will try to get you to buy drinks for the girls.

Lacy - private dance, NE. I had a good time.
Holy crap, the beds must be extra special for that!
  • cynic
  • 02-16-2022, 04:26 PM
the bed dances are a rip off, according to several of the girls that I've gotten to know well. The idea of a bed implies that there is more fun to be had, but unless the girl is REALLY comfortable with you to begin with, it's the same as a regular private dance, only lying down. And a LOT of customers, thinking they are going to get more, are more handsy and the dancers spend more time stopping you from pushing the limits than they do in a chair, so you end up getting less dancetime for your money (which is more than for the chair anyway).

as always, ymmv
Years ago I got the "bed dance" there. It wasn't $150 (that is f'ing crazy!). It was probably $75 when I did it. I thought the same thing, it's an area behind the DJ, and I am going to get some special services. There were places in El Paso TX that did that, but I should have figured MO wouldn't let that type of quality entertainment go on. The girl was hot, and did a decent job, a dance while you are laying down is cool though. I made it pretty clear that I was open to extras, and she made it just as clear that wasn't an option. It's not like it is a closed room, it has an opining to the "hallway", anyone walking down it would see what is going on. If it is $150 now, that is way to much for cock-tease session, just hit up one of the AMPs after getting a couple decent conventional lap dances.
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Sounds like some good fun to be had I’m gonna go Check it Out Thanks for the Input KC Cowboy