Tips for the ladies (that probably won’t see this)

I work in high end services as well and this is something I learned later than I should have... If you’re consistently fully booked, it is because there is more demand for your service than supply, try raising your rates. I went from $75 per hour, to $100, per hour, to $125 per hour, and I’m still working the same amount of hours. the only thing I’ve changed is the caliber of my clientele. Of course from the consumer side this sounds insane, but if you’re that skilled I would prefer you were available. You will reduce your conversion rate but increase your revenue per transaction. Also, for the stg girls, I get that you’re getting a lot of inquiries. if you are unable reply to messages for 3-6, sometimes 24 hours, post your ad less frequently, and take the top questions asked when first contacted, now take that information and put whatever answers you can in your advertising. If the first message is always rates or schedule, add those in the details of your post and reduce the contacts that won’t be conversions. Thanks.
Great topic! I somewhat agree, however, clients (mostly stg) these days are CHEAP! I provide top tier company and I have very reasonable rates and they never change. Yet, I still get bombarded with messages asking for discounts. So, raising my rates would most likely hurt more than it would help. And I like to think that my reasonable rates keep my regular clients coming back more frequently. Now to the providers that don't respond to inquiries....sometimes I turn my phone off if I am taking a day off or simply booked up. But if it is a consistent thing, They simply do not know how to conduct a business. They are most likely just doing this to support a habit or a man. Providers that actually care about their business respond in a timely manner. And that says a lot about the provider you choose. The ones who care about their image and provide above par service are going to be sure to handle each inquiry in a timely and professional manner. Now about posting of rates/schedule/etc.... I have learned over the years that most clients DO NOT READ YOUR AD! They simply see a picture they like and click on the phone number. I could post every answer to every question I get asked and still get asked via text. So really I would say posting something short and sweet works the best. I usually give out my direct website address via text which has all that info. Or I may come across as very "all about business" on the phone just so we can skip the pleasantries and get on with the matter of facts!

Just my two cents .
I'm not sure this business is relatable to all business markets.
I keep my rates where I can stay some what booked up
With limited availability.
This way I don't have to stay stressed about when my next appointment is coming.
Basically we do what works for us and planning ahead with busy providers is the best way to see them.
Some of us keep a schedule so we can have a normal life...
I am one of those people lol
NEVER raised y rates....no need to...when I travel,I have a full schedule and a waiting list...I have been doing this so long that I have a nice group of repeat friends who take good care of me
AND.in fact,I am quite comfortable at my rate structure/stay busy/and have fun..I live a nice life.

It all goes to doing what makes ya comfortable...and works for your life.