I need a birthday gift for my guy. LOL

So . . . I want to get him another girl.

I've never ever done anything like this before, but he and I are both pretty open minded about his sort of thing. I know there are clubs, but, well, we're both married so an evening out together is difficult to arrange.

Anyway, I've been looking around and I see that a lot of the "providers" require references and such. Obviously, I don't have any of that.
Does anyone have any advice for me?

I'd really love to make this awesome for him. And for me, too.

I want someone really hot for him. I'm pretty damn hot if I have to say it myself, and, of course, I want to see him with someone at least as hot as myself.
Show us your pics to see what we're up against!
this should be interesting.
Just so I have this straight, you are both married - to other people - right? Why don't you just pay his wife to blow his mind to change things up?
  • Trey
  • 03-30-2012, 07:24 AM
The side piece wants to get him another side piece?

That is a new one on me.
I heart this board...
Lol...got any sisters?
Is your mom hot?...IJA cuz there's this guy...
Heh...
See fun stuff like this is what I love about being a goomah.
I'm interested to see how this thing plays out.
Damn, I didn't catch that. I thought they were married to each other. That does put a different spin on things.
Sounds like someone is going to have a very happy birthday. If any of the ladies are interested a good time may be had by all.

This could be a fun thread.
I need a girlfriend like this.
No shit Tyboy! Have a feeling this will be one that whoever is there will not forget for quite sometime. Can't remember a damn thing I got for my last birthday. Obviously was with the wrong woman! I understand darlin why your handle is hisbitch. Betting the line forms here to take his place and would grow and grow! You are the bomb!