Recovery Time... Warhammer 40k

• ~Ze~
  • 05-21-2014, 04:23 PM
So, next week I am going for under for a surgery. Nothing too serious, but will have me on my ass the better part of the following two weeks for recovery. FUCK.(lack of=grr)

I hate being stuck in bed. Usually I get a TON of reading done, beading, making gifts, stupid stuff... well lately I have been on a gaming kick and I am trying to build my Warhammer 40k army.

Gift List ID
gl20347356

Recovery Time <- wishlist

Anyone wanna help me out with a Gift Certificate? If I can order some stuff in the next few days I will be set for my recovery time.
Yeah, done. I owe ya one anyway....

Do you want this now or when you're doped up so you make smart decisions??

Edit: Never-mind I just reread it. I thought it would be cooler to pick the stuff out while you're like, "is this real life" but maybe it takes a few days for the orders to come down to planet earth from wherever they come from!

Edit 2: I need the email to send it to.

And before I before and have to make an edit 3: get better soon. Laying in bed is no fun when it's doctors orders.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Shit, forgot the most important part - ze.worldwideyed@gmail.com

You rock love! *smooch*
I can't resist a woman in need of 40k models, I'll pitch in even though they are xenos scum :P
Getting a taintectomy?
  • modus
  • 05-22-2014, 05:51 AM
Whoa, this just gave me a stiffy. You should have someone wheel you around Madness Games in plano. I hope you have a quick recovery.
Lmao, just cleaning out my closets and pulled a grip of chaos warriors from my Warhammer fantasy days in high school. Can't believe I'm been lugging that schitt around for a long time.
There is a gaming store not far from me and I didn't realize how expensive the miniatures are.
Reminded me of how much my dad's HO train set cost.
Wow....I need to meet you after you've recovered. (Hope your medical procedure goes smoothly).

I'm always happy to encourage nerdiness, but the link to Games Workshop doesn't seem to work for me....

So, next week I am going for under for a surgery. Nothing too serious, but will have me on my ass the better part of the following two weeks for recovery. FUCK.(lack of=grr)

I hate being stuck in bed. Usually I get a TON of reading done, beading, making gifts, stupid stuff... well lately I have been on a gaming kick and I am trying to build my Warhammer 40k army.

Gift List ID
gl20347356

Recovery Time <- wishlist

Anyone wanna help me out with a Gift Certificate? If I can order some stuff in the next few days I will be set for my recovery time. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Whoa, this just gave me a stiffy. You should have someone wheel you around Madness Games in plano. I hope you have a quick recovery. Originally Posted by modus
If you see a big boobied tattooed chick pushing around a hot brunette that would be Ze and I
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-30-2014, 05:27 PM
I need to say thank you to everyone that surprised me with well wishes and helped me with my army.

Surgery went well... Now I am going to sit on my sofa for a bit, and try not to move. I feel like my guts are going to fall out of my belly button *ouch*...

Alyssa - THANK YOU! My wave Serpent arrived today and I can't wait to start assembly! When I am up and about again, Lunch. That's an order.

I can see it now... me and Jules wandering through the comics and having to step over drool puddles from all the boys staring at her tits...

Now.... back to breathe the fumes of primer and superglue.... *hugs*
I'm glad it arrived! Shipping things from other galaxies can be hit or miss sometimes!!
Years and years ago. Bilateral hip replacement. (Do one, wait three months, do the other.) I played a lot of Doom during recovery (especially after the second one - long story).

I got tagged for jury duty around the time I was scheduled to go back to work, didn't duck fast enough, and actually landed on the jury. They led us back through the corridors behind the courtroom to the jury box, and I was rather surprised when I realized I was continuously evaluating cover, visibility, and potential fields of fire.
This is what happens when I don't check the Dallas Sandbox for weeks and weeks. I miss the important stuff!

Hope that you're convalescing and feeling much better!

Best,
Elisabeth
I saw your serpent. He's very sexy...
Is that allowed? To call it a he and to label it sexy?
I'm learning, baby steps..