Movie Bullshit Thread-- 22 Jump Street

I'm a movie buff obviously... and I think it's safe to say most of you might be too. Movies and food seem to be the best convo starters almost anywhere. So, I'm gonna try to start a thread like this for now on. I might even throw some Netflix recommendations on the sandbox each week just for gits and shiggles.

Anyway, I effin loved 22 JUMP STREET!

What you guys think?
I might go see it today. I actually re-watched 21 JS the other day. Frickin' hilarious!!
Honestly I don't see much that interests me. Seems they only make re-makes and sequels now with very few original films.

Last one I saw that I liked was Saving Mr. Banks. But maybe that's because I'm a big Disneyophile.

Have gone back to some golden oldies too. Twelve O'Clock High was good. And The Virgin Queen with Betty Davis...:O yikes!
Honestly I don't see much that interests me. Seems they only make re-makes and sequels now with very few original films. Originally Posted by Hercules
I agree, but what I love about these movies, is how it's a sequel/remake that makes fun of the fact it's a sequel/remake. It's very self aware and pokes fun at its own absurdity.
It seems like there's times where there's almost NOTHING out that interests me....then, a bunch of different ones will come out and it's like I LIVE at the movie theater!

It kind of sucks when I want to watch something at home, tho, and can't find anything that I haven't seen LOL
Happens to me every Summer... All these big movies come out, and I might as well just hand over my paycheck to the multiplex.
It's got a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and it looks funny. I will see it if I can get someone to go with me. I usually go to the movies by myself but for comedies I need another person to laugh with.
Cold July, and Dom Hemingway were meh. Acting decent but screenplays pretty dark.

Chef was great film making. Ditto Hotel Budapest.

Will check out 22. Always good for some yuks. Kind of like going go a Hangover movie, or the Millers or the Neighbors. Dallas Buyers Club kicked ass but is out of theaters now. etc oh and Wulf sucked and Mud gets a b- staying with the MM theme.