Date: Early Jan
Name: Cinderella
Phone: - 402) 264 - 0188
Email Address: -
URL / Website: - https://sipsap.com/cinderella0075
City: - Bellevue
State: - NE
Address: -
Activities: - BBBJ, Offered fs.No kissing.
Hair Length[/I] and Color: - Mid
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - short..
Recommendation: -Yes
She's staff edit-S31 don't be fooled and her BJ isn't that good at all. She couldn't even get me to pop had to wank myself. Her swallowing doesn't provide a better feeling than cumming in your own hand, I would have preferred to cum in my own hand.
Overall she's just not sanitary.

There's a reason she's on SipSap and it's weird to me people still recommend her.
There's a reason why she's upside down not facing the camera in that picture.
she is a loser on meth
Agreed. She offered me FS with or without a condom when I made an appointment with her. Big red flag. I would stay way if it were me.
Offered me FS uncovered for an extra fee on my first contact. So for that reason I'm out.
She was on SA pretending to be a sugar baby. I didnt realize she was a working girl at the time but she was so incoherent when texting her I was like no thanks.
After reading these comments I finally understood what the guy that posted this was talking about:

"THEY GET BETTER WHEN THEY GET OLDER. TRY FINDING A 22 YO. TO DO THIS STUFF, NOT GONNA HAPPEN!"

Can you imagine in 12 months having this meth voice leaving a voicemail "where have you been? You owe me for child support, call me quick so we can agree on amounts"