Contractors?

So I need a contractor. and kinda fast. Anyone trust any? Needs to be licensed, answer his phone, ect. I'm just hearing horror stories, and having a tough time deciding.
I will take any advice, and suggestions, please?
This is for a whole house renovation, smaller house, but the whole thing needs it. I'll figure out the square footage.(that's just length X width, right?)lol (dinghy!)
Thank you, Heather
Location?
I'm not licensed, I don't always answer my phone but I'm damn good at remodeling.
pm me ...I know alot of quality people and put you in touch with what you need
You need a contractor to re-do your entire house by yesterday. Sounds like most of my clients.
Do your homework, girl. Most important is they must be insured, I am an hvac tech, not insured (yet) to do sidework. I would be happy to give any advise that you may need.
Location? Originally Posted by Dozerdog
North side

You need a contractor to re-do your entire house by yesterday. Sounds like most of my clients. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Lmao!! Yeah you know! Lol No the bid, not the work. I mean I'm not looking for it to drag out when we begin, but I'm talkin just to get a estimate

pm me ...I know alot of quality people and put you in touch with what you need Originally Posted by bjorbust
Thank you!!

Thank you everyone!! Heather xoxo
Hey girl, how's the home renovation going ?