Experienced personal assistant, now offering the best rates in town!

Are you...?
A dedicated, ambitious, responsible, friendly, reliable and drama free provider? Do you crave more cash and more clients? I can help you promote your business in all major sites to maximize your exposure. Whether you're new to the industry and don't know how to get started... or, you're a busy veteran but you don't like to, are unable to, or don't have the time to do all the tedious work, now you don't have to worry about it. I can do that for YOU!
Now who am I? Nina Moretti is my name...A smart, quick, confidential, and trustworthy retired provider who will handle all of your administrative needs with care.
What to expect?
Promoting - Marketing and advertising
Screening - Client Verification
Scheduling - Calendar management
Travel Itinerary Research and Booking
Email and PM Management
  • For the full time provider meaning you work 7 days a week from early in the morning until late at night - My flat fee is $300 per week with unlimited appointments booked.
  • For the part time provider meaning you accept only 5 or less appointments per week - Then you pay *$40-50* per appointment, regardless of the length of the appointment. *Depending on your hourly rate*
  • If the gentleman has to cancel, you pay nothing. If you have to cancel then you pay $30 to cover the cost of my screening and time spent communicating with your client.

Thank you for reading, please go to my website below to find out more! I look forward to hearing back from you.

"If I wouldn't see him, you shouldn't either!"