Who and who not to see

Any of you seasoned hobbyist ever been blown off or got the vibe that a provider wouldn't see you after you contacted them? Assuming that you followed her guidelines for contacting her for screening?

Ladies if you are a newbie friendly provider add into account that the person contacting you has null references or a p411 or other such account. If you are a provider that requires X for screening how do you decide who and who not to see assuming the both screening and contact requirements are met?
Of course, some providers do it all the time. Life is too short. Give her a few days to respond. If you don't hear back, cross her name from the list and press on, period. "Actions speak louder then words," sometimes.
Not hard to send a quick reply the first chance she gets. "No thanks," works fine.

For what it's worth IMO.
Don't sweat it if a girl doesn't respond. The reasons could be almost endless and might not be anything more than just being lazy and not caring. If I try to contact a girl and she doesn't respond back in a reasonable amount of time I just move on. There is no way to force a girl to care about her business, so I don't even bother to try. There are plenty of choices available that will treat you the right way so just keep looking.
There is one provider in the Addison area that I tried contacting a few times and every time it was a different story. The first time I talked to her on the phone she asked if I had ever seen her, I told her yes when she was working in a different part of town. She suddenly didn't have her schedule available and asked that I call her back in about an hour. Sounds reasonable but when I called back, no answer. A few weeks later I tried again and her response was pretty much the same, call me back in a few hours. Sorry, but no, I didn't call back and just marked her off my list. It seems there was some concern that perhaps she did not want to see anyone she had seen in another area of town. One can speculate but you never know the reasoning behind some actions.
I had a few attempts on my hobby cherry even after I had my P411 account setup. Some ladies are busy or just don't answer to all requests. Alana Nicole broke my hobby cherry. She was very responsive to my request and she set the bar high for all other providers.

If you have your P411 account and I see you have a review, make sure you request an ok from that provider as well.

Best thing I can say. Have a few in mind. Contact them. If they dont respond in a reasonable amount of time move on.
Check the provider ads and reviews and make sure the girl meets your criteria, if you have any. Then send out a dozen or so PM's or emails, you should get at least half a dozen positive responses, but give it a week.

When you know for sure the date and time you want the appointment contact all the ladies on your short list and "git er done"

Personally I think you should try KellyTNT first, she's a fun lady, you will have a great time (eat your Wheaties that morning), and she knows just about every girl on here. If you don't spend the entire hour talking about binary algorithms she will most assuredly make a great reference for you if you wish to visit other ladies.
Personally I think you should try KellyTNT first, she's a fun lady, you will have a great time (eat your Wheaties that morning), and she knows just about every girl on here. If you don't spend the entire hour talking about binary algorithms she will most assuredly make a great reference for you if you wish to visit other ladies. Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
I have not had a session with Kelly but shes a blast just to talk to. If you want to score brownie points with her, bring her some popcorn.
Most seasoned folks know this is a very flakey business......on both sides. Keep your expectations low, and you will be much happier and less stressed.

On the reverse side, those who do pay attention to real customer service and respectful attitudes are the ones who do well and seem to always be popular.
I'm begining to grow offended at how many terrible comments there are about us here in the open.

Do you have any idea how much work is involved in running this business? I can't keep up. There are times I have 17 or more VM and only 30 min between appt to get ready, change the room, listen to the messages and return them. It just doesn't happen. (THANK GOODNESS for VM texts.) Sitting here being able to have coffee and read at 9am is a nice break. There really are providers out here that are so good at what they do, you guys have to fight to get in sometimes. Holly (sexyindallas) could book up more than a week out. Thank goodness for her booker!!! And NO a booker is not always feasible. Finding someone you trust in this business is just as hard as finding someone to tell you the truth about their age. I have too much at stake to risk it on anyone else.

Go on her rep, not just your immediate experience. I can't count the num of people I couldn't even call back the month of Jan. I'm actually glad Feb is here so I can actually return everyone's call.

Here's what you should take away from this. Just because we don't answer or call back, doesn't mean that we are lazy or ignoring you. Maybe she's just THAT good.

I'd fight for the experience of very few. Reese, holly, TNTkelly, and C athy come to mind.

Yes you have the cash and can give it to whom ever you wish. So maybe, just maybe, sticking with the tried and true is the best idea after all.

AND WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, TEXT.

In response to Hugh... I love it when low expectations are kept because it makes me look like a godess.
Check the provider ads and reviews and make sure the girl meets your criteria, if you have any. Then send out a dozen or so PM's or emails, you should get at least half a dozen positive responses, but give it a week. Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
Kayla should it be two weeks or a month? I'm totally bamfoozled by your post (should I be offended?)
Check the provider ads and reviews and make sure the girl meets your criteria, if you have any. Then send out a dozen or so PM's or emails, you should get at least half a dozen positive responses, but give it a week.

When you know for sure the date and time you want the appointment contact all the ladies on your short list and "git er done"

Personally I think you should try KellyTNT first, she's a fun lady, you will have a great time (eat your Wheaties that morning), and she knows just about every girl on here. If you don't spend the entire hour talking about binary algorithms she will most assuredly make a great reference for you if you wish to visit other ladies. Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
Yeah cause that's what I would do if I had hour with Ms. Kelly, thats pretty funny.
It happens. And, you'll likely never know the reason. Once, an extremely well known and respected provider here who I had seen a couple of times in the last few months, had a p411 OK from, and thought there was some great chemistry between us failed to return my call or email or PM. I tried again a couple of months later and scheduled and had a great session with her. So, I'm pretty sure I wasn't on her personal black list. I just think I wasn't at the top of her list, or didn't call at the right time, or she was just disorganized, or didn't feel like working, or was preoccupied by personal business, or who knows what. My advice is to not let it bother you and move on to someone else. Although, for me, it did shatter the illusion that she is so good at creating that I was somehow special. In my head I already knew it, but sometimes it's good to get a more tangible reminder.
I don't think anyone is knocking providers for not responding most of us realize that the reason for a no response can be limitless reasons. As its been said before TG the best way to get a session is to make it as easy as possible on the provider to verify you. You said in another post you cant/wont get P411. That alone could make it more difficult. If the provider has to make a choice between who to call back I can only assume it makes since that a client who might have 10+ on P411 is going to be less hassle and more reliable to show.

Keep in mind guys flake probably just as much as providers so its not just verification that might limit your chances of a call back. Of course like I said reasons are limitless and this is just a suggestion to improve those chances. If the provider has other things going on, other job, family, friends etc... cant control that, just as clients we have windows of time we can devote to the hobby.

Best advice has already been given dont sweat it and move on, or try back later. Your choice.
This is really so simple! If you've done the proper research, you would already know which ladies are reliable on responding to your emails or phone calls!

Can't understand why anyone would suggest sending out mass emails......in the end, someone's gonna feel like you were just a "time waster", especially if you get several responses!

Really and truly, you should plan ahead! Start with a simple email to say hello and introduce yourself! Ask what her what her schedule looks like for the following week! Give her 24hrs to respond and if she doesn't, move on and send out an email to the next lady of your choice!

You know the saying, "work smarter, not harder"!

Sorry, I don't mean to come across being sarcastic, but I'm a mom of
2 sons and I believe in tough love and don't put up with any bullshit! LOL!
Absolutely have gotten that feeling twice. Once, though, it was scheduling, but the other time was a turndown for whatever reason. It's so easy to get over, though, the next time a provider books an appointment with me. Way I look at it, for whatever reason any provider doesn't want to see me she's doing me a favor because I wasn't gonna have a good time anyway. We pay them, they fuck us like they enjoy it, and sometimes they do. I like that arrangement and all but one provider I've seen does too. Why complicate things?