help please

ijust moved to san Antonio if i want to take appointment with one of the girls they keep asking for provider or costomer
really i do not know any one
can any one help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
Yes, but try writing coherent sentences first so we know what you're asking.
There's a list of newbie-friendly providers. Those are the girls that you have to see first. After you see them at least one or two newbie friendly providers,
yhen you'll be able to see some of us other girls who are not so newbie friendly.
Good luck. Play nice.

Don't worry about the negative guys on here. there's plenty of them they don't stop hobbyists from playing and they don't stop providers from providing they're just bored. So bored that turn into grammar and punctuation police on Trick / Ho Site.
Where is these list of different subjects like newbie friendly etc? I can't seem to locate them cause I'm having the same issue. Thanks.
Where is these list of different subjects like newbie friendly etc? I can't seem to locate them cause I'm having the same issue. Thanks. Originally Posted by jiii03
In Houston, the list is in the ISO Section, it's a sticky at the very top of the page.
Where is these list of different subjects like newbie friendly etc? I can't seem to locate them cause I'm having the same issue. Thanks. Originally Posted by jiii03
You can try the ’SEARCH’ or do an ISO.
Good luck
First you did the right thing by joining eccie...no posts, no reviews, no references, well then you don't get to meet the ladies. You then end up taking chances on backpage the next thing is to join either date check or preferred 411. Once verified as real person ( and yes they get personal everything but an ok by the wife) once you are verified safe you'll see newbie friendly providers on the advertised ladies. Meet with a few of them, do a few reviews start posting so they can see what your like, Most of the ladies will say how many oks or references they require before they will see you. the ladies are pretty tight and check references and read your reviews and posts to see what kind of client you will be. Do that and your on your way Be nice and play fair be safe .