Home away from home.

I've been to a few incalls I didn;t want to touch anything let alone have a session in. I'm like did you fire will maid service?Are does my teenage son live here with you. I'm not a clean nut are anything but OMG!
Then I've been to incall that are so well kept, I'm like this is very nice indeed.
So who does have very nice incalls that you think are top notch??
For me it's Wicked Heather,super nice location, always clean, well furnished,nice bed, mirrors on the walls, good towels,.... Then Plaything has a nice incall as well, walk in and the bed right in the livingroom.alway clean and neat.
I like the Providers that go the extra mile.
Who else out there likes a incall that is homey and clean?
Hunter Graces incall was always nice
Without a doubt the cleanest, nicest, best decorated incall I've ever been to was a BP/Eccie low volume gal named Kay. Saw her a couple of years ago but I was blown away with her incall.
EllainAustin's place sets a great sensual mood.
She's only taking new customers for FBSM, not FS.

RobynSoSexy has a cool, '70's bordello vibe.

ReyaSunshine's is a groovy, inviting place.
My incall has been the backdrop for many ladies' pics over the years and is often complimented. I'm kinda proud of that since I aspire to be an interior designer/decorator & home stager soon. After downsizing my home & incall a few times in the past couple of years, I'm down to my most treasured antiques & vintage pinups & memorabilia. Very Eur-Asian with my primary home's Oriental decor combined w/ the French Boudoir decor from the incall. That was quite an endeavor! LOL

Atmosphere is a very important component in a successful encounter, IMO. It should be clean, well-stocked with all the necessary accoutrements, cozy in its' feel yet not too frilly so that guys feel comfortable. I think they like all the naked women & Marilyn Monroe staring at them from above the toilet when they piss. LOL

Anyway, definitely something I feel strongly about. Thanks for acknowledging that fact, Levibob. *ahem* You've been there before & left me that lovely orchid I kept alive for over a year! lol So proud!

Take care out there!
Kat
XOXOX
Kat I do remember you incall and how impressed I was! I'm sure its not the same one you have how.You remembered the orchid WOW!!!!