Is Zarah Adams a "fat friendly Provider"? Or a lady with fat guy isssues?

Anyways, Just wanted to pop in and say I love my hobby hubbys (You and Sixx) Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I used to think that was love but I am starting to wonder......

Attachment 108247

Your subtle shot at Sixxbach and I with your new Avatar.... the fact that we are both very large guys.....

Come On now..... A sexy lady riding a whale?... What? You didn't think I would notice?

You give us no respect....
LOL I think she will have no problem answering that question, I've always been sort of a chubby chaser you gotta have a 40 inch waist or higher to meet my criteria
Crickey! That's the dog's bullocks! Lass has a keen sense of amusement.

Can you say "Moby Dick"?
I need to meet up with Zarah so she can add me to the Fatboys Club - and I don't mean the Harley Davidson motorcycle.
  • Paven
  • 02-17-2012, 12:54 PM
It looks like a mermaid laying on a rock to me.
  • Vyt
  • 02-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Paven is correct.
Attached Images File Type: jpg imagen.jpg (141.4 KB, 330 views)
Fuck.....

I thought I had a new wench to roast....

Ok.. Now for a discussion about my needing Lasik surgery
Now dat right dere is fuckin' FUNNY!! I don't care who ya are!!
Now while that is a rock, clearly the artist had the intent of it looking like a whale also. That's why the water coming off the mermaids tail looks like a whales tail also. Plus the rock formation looks like a flipper in the front.
Optical Illusion
Now while that is a rock, clearly the artist had the intent of it looking like a whale also. That's why the water coming off the mermaids tail looks like a whales tail also. Plus the rock formation looks like a flipper in the front. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I used to think that was love but I am starting to wonder......

Attachment 108247

Your subtle shot at Sixxbach and I with your new Avatar.... the fact that we are both very large guys.....

Come On now..... A sexy lady riding a whale?... What? You didn't think I would notice?

You give us no respect.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Bwahahahahahahha How could I take a shot at you and Sixx?? My loves?
SixX knows I love his chubby behind! And you? Well you should know better!
Actually the mermaid in the avatar is a water spirit known around the world as
"mami wata". You can google and do the research yourself. I'll just say this: I love the fatties/chubbies - you guys are the sweetest!
Fuck.....

I thought I had a new wench to roast....

Ok.. Now for a discussion about my needing Lasik surgery Originally Posted by Whispers
What? You can't roast on me baby. I'll just say all nice things back and you'll get bored

I need to meet up with Zarah so she can add me to the Fatboys Club - and I don't mean the Harley Davidson motorcycle. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
I would love to meet you baby.
Hey I just noticed this was an actual thread with my name on it..yay! I don't even have to post my own look at me threADs. Maybe I should start posting ads in the provider ad section for Austin now.

btw VYT is my hobby hubby too - he just doesn't know it yet .
You're so vain, you probably think this pic is about you.
You're so vain, you probably think this pic is about you. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

Far from vain...
As for the pic, funny because I can't swim .
Just read the OP again. Whispers, baby it's clearly a rock.
  • Vyt
  • 02-17-2012, 03:23 PM
btw VYT is my hobby hubby too - he just doesn't know it yet . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Since being married means you don't get any aside from a load of grief...