Independent girls becoming rare?

Hello all, i just wanted to make a little post about my findings lately.

I am a dallas transplant and i have been into the hobby for about 6 years off and on. I have been going full time for 9 months now. I dont have any provider friends, yet get alot of requests for doubles... I have tried to get t know several providers, some i have met in person others i have not made it past a phone convo, either way it seems i keep running into the same problem...

PIMPS! every girl i have talked to and tried to become somewhat friends/doubles partners/ associates; they all have pimps, or they say they have had a pimp before which to me says you probably still have one now.

Now me, I have never even known a guy who was a pimp. I was introduced to the hobby world through a John who liked me and convinced me to take the money and do the favor

But it seems most young women now-a-days are introduced by pimps and have this idea that they need a pimp to operate... This Baffles me because i dont understand why you want to give your hard earned money away for a job so personal. I have even had a girl tell me that she is "investing" HA!!! anyways i dont trust providers who have pimps or ones that support them because i know they try to recruit independent girls and ruin their lives. I even read a story on eccie about a pimp and his provider black mailing an indy girl into working with them. So i stay away as soon as i see signs of a pimp or pimp talk.

As much as i would like to find a provider friend and a doubles partner ... I am realizing this is very much a solo field as i have read alot of post about back stabbing to relentless degrees over soured relationships.

Anywho, any TRULY independent providers whom would like a reliable doubles partner PM me.

And all you fellas who love a good indy chick Pm me too

xoxo
Not to be cynical, but:

*beep bedeep beep beep*
This just in: Hookers may have pimps! News at 11!"
*beep bedeep beep beep*

There are PLENTY of independent providers. The topic of "who is managed" is a regular one here. Mostly speculation, some "who said what to whom" and a lot of guesswork.

Asking the ladies to respond/defend the position would imply that they would ADMIT to being pimped in the first place.

Add to that, some guys just don't care who is managing the money when it leaves their hands. They aren't concerned with where their pussy comes from any more than where their groceries come from. They pay the bill and the product is satisfactory or it isn't.

Many will rail against the idea of "management"...but it's a slippery slope. Are ladies who screen and schedule for girls "management" or "pimps?" They get a cut of $ too, ya know... It's all about perception. And the idea that independents are "rare" is not a perception that I think most have around here.
Well don't forget the other part too about pimp alliances being dangerous for indy girls. After all most pimps dont have just 1 "hoe" they use them to recruit other girls too and i have read some pretty brutal stories about what they will do to get you in, and keep you in. I just dont feel pimps have any good news about them, call me naive as i said earlier, i have never even KNOWN a man who was a Pimp, so the whole pimping thing to me all i get is flashbacks of 20/20 documentaires, and beat downs lol, and those are the only things i want to come to mind too lol!

but
Very good point you made duke, i was not so much talking about if the guys cared, as much i was talking about how i think pimps make it unsafe enviornment for a indy girl.
I've been an eccie verified provider for 2 years now and I would disagree with you. Yes, there are pimps...yes, some girls are managed...do I think the majority are managed? No. I have made many good friends here who are providers and I can't say I've ever met a "managed" lady. Every one I know is fully independent.
I don't knock anybody for their choices and if they are managed and they are happy then I say "to each their own"...
What would keep you from working with a lady who was managed? It wouldn't stop me. It's not like it's contagious. IJS.
Good luck in finding a doubles partner. A lot of nice people hang out in chat...that might be a good way to get to know some other providers.
Um...chose your co-workers wisely?
It's not like it's contagious.

Pimping is contagious? Does the CDC know about this? Are there vaccinations available?
Mya.... Which girls have told you that they have pimps?
The first "Pimp" is saw was the guy in "Dirty Harry" that had a really ugly car and a can of drain cleaner. That would form my preception of pimps until I saw Henry Winkler in "Night Shift". I would guess that reality places most somewhere in between. My question is, if a young lady is down on her luck and decides to join the "Corps" who will front her the money to get started? I hear on here how much of the profit is eaten up by overhead. (retail talk) If someone "loans" the money isn't that person deserving a return on their investment?
Um...chose your co-workers wisely? Originally Posted by tntangie
+1
It's not like it's contagious.

Originally Posted by sexy.heather39

At least I hope its not!
My thoughts of a pimp...every. damn. time.

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
Duke you should be proud of me... I've given up on the pimp crusades.

Does this mean I'm all growed up. (Yes I said growed)
Indy girls are not rare. I think it's more a case of more pimped girls coming off the streets and onto the boards, hence the seeming appearance that indy girls are more rare than in days past. The true "indys" are not less numerous than they used to be; they just make up a smaller percentage of the overall provider populace these days.
The first "Pimp" is saw was the guy in "Dirty Harry" that had a really ugly car and a can of drain cleaner. That would form my preception of pimps until I saw Henry Winkler in "Night Shift". I would guess that reality places most somewhere in between. My question is, if a young lady is down on her luck and decides to join the "Corps" who will front her the money to get started? I hear on here how much of the profit is eaten up by overhead. (retail talk) If someone "loans" the money isn't that person deserving a return on their investment? Originally Posted by Jimboob

See what youre talkin there is out of my element, it sounds like youre defending the pimps... i am not interested in the diffrent definitions of pimps, i am just interested in finding a girl of similar stature and who is also totally independent like myself, and i am just saying i havent had any luck finding any. I have never heard the story of the pimp who actually helped the girl... can someone link that post here? I dont see why anyone would need to be fronted money ... unless they are fronting you a vagina.