summer breeze dallas

I had the opportunity to get a RUB BY summer breeze and man was she hot everything she was 100 percent her pictures. Nice big tits. I could not believe the way she left me feeling.

Don't wait
wtf?
Boring
She is awesome, I can't wait to see her again. She was about 5'8 5'9 with heels own. They never came off. Her legs are way better than in the pictures very toned. As Canique stated she is top heavy and bottom light. But I think she really enjoyed herself with me. You guys know that makes a lot a difference. The provider that does what is required versus the provide that does what she loves.

We talked for a bit initially. During that time she was fully clothed and I did completely know what was under the hood. In lieu of all the talking, I thought maybe this was a bad idea. Sometimes talkers are stalling.

Once the party started I immediately learned this would be good. And as Dick Clark would say, and the hits just kept coming. She is a looker, enthusiastic, and unique. She has a way of adding the thrill of suspense into your session. The hood had God given large soft breast, slender with long beautiful legs. The outcall thing was the major drawback. However I'd say at least my session was worth it. I so really wanted more time with her.

The last comment I'd add is she is one of the nice ones, so treat her well. Don't be an _ss.