Dallas is HUGE!

Hey Eccie,

I'm searching for my hotel options and there are just so many freaking options. I think ive read about 12 different parts of Dallas I'm used to like 2-4 this is insane any pointers on location I'd like to be somewhere convenient shopping spa etc but not in the middle of downtown. i obviously dont want actual hotel names just a general area if you have one would suggest.

xoxo
Kyla
A very convenient general area is within 3 miles of the intersection of 635 (LBJ Freeway) and the Dallas North Tollway...AKA... near the Galleria Mall area.

A good second choice that is in the same general area would be near the intersection of 75 and 635.

A third choice, which is also a good location due to the number of out of town business men who visit the DFW area for meetings and conventions is on 35 E near or in the Dallas Anatole Hotel. The bar in the Anatole in the evening is often a good place to meet all kinds of interesting interested people.

Good luck Ms Kyla. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sure, going to hooker central could be a good plan. I mean you won't stand out... I think it would depend on what kind of money you want to spend. The Omni hotels are my favorites but they can be pricey when not booked in advance. To get the greatest coverage, the mid cities is your best choice.

However, he is right. 635/75 is where many folks work and can get away fast.

What are you trying to accomplish with the hotel location? Easy to reach, hidden away, high end, what? The girls here can help you quite a bit if you give us more info.
kyla, hope you have a great time when you come here.

wrt locations, you'll probably get 12 different suggestion, as well :^)

there are some cool hotels downtown, but they are not all that close to shopping, spas, restaurants.

there are a few high-end hotels in Uptown [just north of downtown].

but generally, i'll guess that most folks will suggest near the Galleria Mall [N.E. corner of I-635 (aka LBJ Freeway) and Dallas North Tollway (akak DNT). there are a bunch of hotels there, lots of shopping in the mall, lots of restaurants there, and generally oretty easy for guys to get there.

another area is Addison - lots of nice hotels there as well.

good luck!
Kyla,

You've been a member for a very long time. Why don't you try to get provider status? Then, you'll automatically be able to see and post in the infoshare area, which is for providers, only.

And ladies tend to be more open with information, and general work tips (including incall helpful hints), than they are here. It's just more private.

Plus, when you have full status, you can have a showcase. With your current avatar being so beautiful, I'm sure you have a few more pictures to share! And a showcase helps.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
I tend to stay away from the 635/75 area if I can. I've had a couple of unpleasant experiences at some of the motels there... Seriously, 635 and the tollway will get you a lot more interest. It will cost more to stay there, but the increased business should cover that.
i heard 635/75 was being watched by police. and traffic on 635 freakin sucks ass man. i hate 635
Is It me or are we a lot more friendly around Dallas now? Has the asshole phase passed? I'm open to coming back and playing in the dallas forums, but I'm not down for the venom that can get spread around.... But hey, if we are all back to normal good ol times, count me in!
Kayla, What asshole phase? You just have to be careful about what threads you hang out on. : )

Kayla, please come back and play a little........please. I think I need your hot rocks, Babe.
  • jfred
  • 09-20-2012, 12:42 PM
...Has the asshole phase passed? ... Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Baby, tell me it ain't so!
Thank for the advice looking more high end close to shopping centers
Galleria mall rocks

great shopping there!
I know you do not want hotel names but it is a little hard to give counsel otherwise. So, here are a list of upscale places that are reasonable:the Westins off LBJ and on the tollway; the Intercontinal on the Tollway;and any others in the area.
My "day job" is right near the intersection of 635 & the NDT. If you had asked 2 years ago, I would have said: "great location" --- its basically the center of the Dallas side of the Metroplex -- as it is equidistant between 35 and 75 (to the west and east) AND between Downtown and the richer, northern suburbs. That was THEN.

The problem right now is the damn construction -- more like a war-zone -- along the 635. This construction project will go on for another 3-4 years, and will only get worse b4 it gets better. As a hobbyist, I would avoid making appointments which took me into that war zone, as its hard to be "relaxed" when meeting up with a lovely lady, after fighting the traffic.

If I were looking to establish a, (ahem) service business, to attract clients, I'd look for someplace along the GBTW -- the tolls seem to keep volume OFF of it, allowing clients to efficiently reach where they are going.

Just one hobbyist's opinion.