Clocks at incall

One thing I find very helpful is when the provider has a clock in the room. Preferably with large digital numbers (as I don't wear my glasses during playtime). I often completely lose track of time when in a session and I do like to know how much time is left. If there is plenty of time left, I can slow down and enjoy it, but if it is getting close I can pick up the pace and finish in time. I know most of the providers I see are not clock watchers, but I still don't like to overstay too often.
I think many of us hobbyists who don't do BNG or half-hour dates could find a clock on the nightstand useful.
Why not just ask your playmate to set an alarm? But if you do, I sure hope it doesn't become a trend.
  • jfred
  • 09-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Why not just ask your playmate to set an alarm? But if you do, I sure hope it doesn't become a trend. Originally Posted by badidea
Dude, not even a gentleman as considerate as this guy wants to have a bell or beep go off at 60:00.

Especially it his (long awaited and dearly paid for) orgasm is (I mean was) arriving at 60:30.

The clock is a good idea. Visible but not duct taped to the headboard.

Alarms...badidea.
A new sex game: Beat the Clock.
Wear a watch...?
pyramider...more like "Beat The Cock".
Try the clock radio that has the time broadcast onto the ceiling or wall in several different colors ...Great at night when you wake up and it is right there on the ceiling .......and if you lose your electricity ...it comes back on at corrct time when power restored .......SmartSet by Emerson Research ...love mine .....that would be a nice gift for you to give to your favorite providers .....Got mine at Target ...used to see them at Walgreens also ...or online .........less than $30.00
I've found that all the clocks I have seen in providers boudoir are generally set 15 mins fast.
Wear a watch...?
pyramider...more like "Beat The Cock". Originally Posted by Prolongus
I've been caught a few times checking my watch during DATY so I now check it during DATO because it is difficult for the provider to notice it, lol. I refrain from checking it during a BBBJ lest she think I'm keeping her on the clock for the maximum time.
I'm sure there's an APP for that
I have a clock at my place but it's really for the clients because I use music to time my massage sessions. I have a chiming meditation timer and used that the only time, in 14 years, a client asked me for a timer. I had not thought about time the way you presented it here and might make an adjustment at my incall...
I love it: clocks are good, but don't duct tape them to the head board!

AND: Beat the Clock....I can see the instructions now: Object to game - Work as a team beating his meat to achieve a second bell before the alarm goes off. Beat the clock and you win the game! Play in pairs, triples or a guy can play by himself. Funny stuff.

Back on thread: Clocks are fine. No clocks are good too. We are all adults here and should be able to handle our time and schedules by now. If someone needs a clock or is on a tight schedule on a particular day, by all means have a clock in the room or wear a watch. Whatever works for her is fine with me. Yet, I guess sometimes it would be fun to play Beat the Clock. ;-)
People keep track of time in session?
I can honestly say that I have never found myself lost and not knowing where I was at (within 5 mins) in a 60 min time frame. Multi hour visits, ok I can see it happening. But is a 1 hr time span really so vast that it can't be figured close enough in ones head.

I don't want to sound like an ass but unless there's maybe an adhd issue or something simular I don't really see it being that big of a problem. And definately not the providers problem. Kinda like being able to count out the donation by myself and being able to find my car when I leave without having to leave a trail of bread crumbs to follow when I went in.

Again, I don't want to sound like a dick. But I go with prolong, get a watch if it is an issue.
If there is a clock in the bedroom or whatever room you want to do your session in, you can pretty much guarantee that the provider is watching it, some more noticeable than others. If you the hobbyist are into watching the clock, there are more ways to tell what time it is then just providing a clock at the Incall, a watch, your cellphone, ect.
There is not a clock in my room at my incall.... I don't stack clients on top of each other so I really don't have to worry if things go over just a little. If I have a gent on a break from work who absolutely HAS to be out the door by XXX time.. I will let him know that I don't keep a clock in the room and to plan on setting his own alarm if time is a concern.