I just wanna talk about something normal for a change

The facts that go on on eccie.

Everyone needs to respect others, stop trying act like you better than others cause your boo boo smells as bad as mine. Also I hate it when people make promises and then break then at the last minute. Life does not stop here lol. It is not very attractive to keep drama stirred. I wish we just all get along if you dont like a person dont talk to them, LEAVE THEM ALONE! that is simple huh. And judgement is not cool also. If you have something that is not nice to say please dont say it at all. I really enjoy myself here and I dont know how others are here.. I speaking from the heart. The others out there that do have a heart speak ur peace. If you are cold leave it out the door hehe. Yo uall have a nice day and night. Love Spicy
But then what would we talk about?

I know!! How about we talk about pussy???
Sounds like someone needs a hug. Who loves you, baby?
Baby, I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but, it's called a DISCUSSION FORUM...If someone can't handle or ignore anything that may be written by anyone else, then they should never start a thread in this FORUM...This board is just like Television or Radio, if you don't like the programming then change the channel/station or turn the damn thing off...Personally, I love all the viewpoints that people have about everything that gets written about here.

Finally, I just wish more people would spell correctly.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and all Verbiage things
pyramider is probably asleep so i'll say it.

post some taint and your boo boo will smell like roses.
The facts that go on on eccie.

Everyone needs to respect others, stop trying act like you better than others cause your boo boo smells as bad as mine. Also I hate it when people make promises and then break then at the last minute. Life does not stop here lol. It is not very attractive to keep drama stirred. I wish we just all get along if you dont like a person dont talk to them, LEAVE THEM ALONE! that is simple huh. And judgement is not cool also. If you have something that is not nice to say please dont say it at all. I really enjoy myself here and I dont know how others are here.. I speaking from the heart. The others out there that do have a heart speak ur peace. If you are cold leave it out the door hehe. Yo uall have a nice day and night. Love Spicy Originally Posted by SweetSpicyRed
Thumbelina, what you need is love , a hug, and some cuddling . How can someone NOT love you?
Baby, I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but, it's called a DISCUSSION FORUM...If someone can't handle or ignore anything that may be written by anyone else, then they should never start a thread in this FORUM...This board is just like Television or Radio, if you don't like the programming then change the channel/station or turn the damn thing off...Personally, I love all the viewpoints that people have about everything that gets written about here.

Finally, I just wish more people would spell correctly.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and all Verbiage things Originally Posted by ManSlut
Very true. Plus 1
  • shlub
  • 02-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Spicy,

We all get something from posting on the board...

I appreciate your perspective and agree that people can be abrasive and intolerant. However; I think that many of them work hard to generate drama as it may be the only method they have to get noticed. When they are given attention, the negative behavior is positively reinforced and the cycle continues...

For example...

You are a fifty-something provider that has received lots of attention for the very liberal use of photoshop. The community spoke up and bashed you, defended you, pitied you... You speak out, fight back, deny or plead but in the end, all of that "boo boo" is overshadowed by the increase in your business.

You get guys who are curious to see how different you look in person, guys who need to save someone, guys who pay and leave without much or any BCD... When it is all said and done, the drama pays off as now you can pay your rent, buy your cigarettes and feed your cat (if you have a cat.)

:| shlub

P.S. I personally like the varied use of spelling and grammar as it is another way to learn more about a provider. Are they... Sloppy? Uneducated? Articulate? Intelligent? It all tells you something... Additionally, I get a place to speak bluntly, explore my cynicism, prompt others to show something of themselves and occasionally get validation of the content of my Dream Johari Window...
Finally I see find someone with some sense. That is what I have been trying to say shlub nice touch.
So when I smoke my cat and
Shlub
My cigs
My love things All
For defiantly fun.
And Don, you froget it!

I like poetry, too! Can I play? Am I more interesting this way? Will my business improve? Should I change my name, get a midget sidekick and a verbal shtick? I know, I'll get a cat doing something cute poster for an avatar, lie about my age and sexual prowess and not tell anyone I'm living in a van down by the river!

Oops! Damn, I just gave it all away! To many holes in my collander helmet, must seek help.....

Is this board really run by Aliens?

Group Hug!
  • 02-08-2013, 03:37 PM
SSR, yes, this is a discusion forum, adults only. Some here prefer to act like immature kiddies & like to throw stones at others. Some just ignore them, some join in and pick up their own stones (not Chelsea's stones).
There are many differant kinds of members here, so it is very interesting to read the various writing styles .

SEX
ENTERTAINMENT
SEX
This makes the world revolve!!!
Well I was going back on my old threads and seeing what people said its kind of shocking to see the ones that have spoken to me have said some pretty horrible things and I know there are ladies that have gone through the same and I know the guys have had it too. Throwing stones um dont judge a book by its cover. Im just here to have fun and be free with this wild side of mine and I see it doesnt hurt anyone. I see those that think they are better than I or say they are not like me well good I like being different. I might have this wild side but there is a side of me that is like every normal person that has a life. I am a single mother with 2 boys which are very well behaved one goes to private school the other is in a daycare center that is school based. One day I will slow down and get bored of this site. All I ask is some respect and to leave out what has happened. So many things have been said and really I dont care hehe cause I know I have learned more. Hugs
Yeah...this place can get nuts...you have a wild side but sound so sweet at the same time...do you bareback?
No I do not BB that so nasty ugh
pyramider is probably asleep so i'll say it.

post some taint and your boo boo will smell like roses. Originally Posted by fletch

Thanck you. I was dreaming of taint ... fields of taint ... it was heaven for me.

SSR just needs some good old fashioned taint tickling ... and a hug.