Throw that ass back!

So this is a term I have heard several time while in doggie position.
I'm curios does it feel as great to the guys as it does to me. If its pussy pounding or Greek play I like to push back on the dick almost like giving the dick a high 5. So does it feel better for the man when a woman does this or do you get a better pounding if she is still?
Bring it!
why the name change?
The threAD quality of the dallas providers has gone to shit.
Throw that ass back!

That's what my mother told the nurse at the maternity ward
when she handed me over to her.
  • shlub
  • 02-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Name change... Perhaps changed for reinvention after physical alteration or enhancement?

Ass back... If the IOP is such that I believe you (the woman) are into it, then by all means throw it back or whatever else helps you maintain the intensity of the illusion...

threAD quality... While I agree quality has been lacking, I think that there are far worse examples. The OP is not marketing via drama... she is simply trying to associate her new name with some of the common fantasies of her average customer base... I, myself, appreciate the very subtle threADs where the 95% don't see it as a threAD.
+1
Lol that wasn't even the whole purpose of this thread, I really want to know if it really feels better when a woman does that? No one has really answered.
Not really but fun to watch.
That's interesting, so you think it feels better when you are doing all the work while in doggie position?
It always helps to push back! If the guy is really tall, I'll do a "High 5" so I can toot that bottom up.

If a guy is really short, I have to squat down a little and just bounce off on it.

If the guy is the same height (5'10), well, he just has to grab my ass very firmly. Ride the horse!
I think it helps keep the rhythm when one is doing the pumping. I am not opposed to trying
I think you are right brownsugarbaby there is a difference with how tall the guy is. I think with me being so tall and if the guy is short it's kinda hard to do any moving when I have to squat.
I like it when she pushes back, it adds to the IOP and it feels good, which is always a plus!!!
Throw that ass back!

That's what my mother told the nurse at the maternity ward
when she handed me over to her. Originally Posted by bojulay
When I first read the thread title, I was all set to read a rant about providers who need a little more junk in the trunk. I like your interpretation even better.